After School

//// later \\\\

The rest of school was cool. I hung with Zharia most of the day. But Jaden was a pest & he's in half of my classes! But now it's the end of the day & we're getting our stuff.

"So, you're partnered with ya boo?" Lessey asked, referring to the project.

"What? My who?"

"Speaking of the Devil," Jor said.

I looked over to a smirking Jaden who was walking over to me.

"hey, you ready?"

"Whateverrr. See you later sis, bye Jor, Chad. Text me Zharia!" I said as I closed my locker & began to walk away with Jaden.

"Don't do nothingggg" Chad teased.

I gave him the finger & he laughed. "No, I couldn't do that to your sister and my bruh!"

"Ughhhhh."

We left out of the school & Jaden just kept smirking. At what, though?

Soon, we were at his HUGE ass house. I barely paid an attention to it at first. It had a gate & everything. I know who his parents are & all but gosh, this place is like 3 times ours! He put in the passcode as I looked at all of their property in awe.

"Haven't you already seen the house?"

"Didn't pay it any attention. I remember the inside, though."

"I bet you do," he said with that dumb smirk again.

We got out of the car & went inside. Everyone was gone, Willow had a project to do, also. And apparently, from what the maid told us, Mr. & Mrs. Smith were on set. So basically Jaden & I are here alone. Great. Note the sarcasm.

He led me upstairs to his room & locked the door behind him. I put my backpack down & got my textbook out of it. I put it on his bed & took my bun out since it was tight and irritating me.

Jaden stood up & walked over to me. He smashed his lips into mine & I pushed him away.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not your girlfriend, Jaden."

"I bet I could make you mine though."

"No you can't,"

"Why you being difficult, you & I both know you like me!"

"I'm not being difficult, & STOP yelling or I'll just get loud too!"

"Make me."

"Ha, very funny," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Stop being a bit-"

"Call me that & I'll. Beat. You. Senseless."

"Oh really?"

We were REALLY close. Like seriously.

"You can't control what I say, so I'ma call you whatever I want!"

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING??! I CAN YELL TOO!"

I was getting really frustrated, but he was enjoying it!

"You know what, do this project by yourself, I don't care. Don't even put my name on it." I was going towards my backpack but he pinned me against the wall with my arms above my head.

"Calm down."

"NO!"

He kissed me again & this time, I didn't pull away. Instead, I kissed back. He loosened his grip & my arms made their way around his neck.