Chapter 4 - Secrets

I've never believed in fate but I was starting to change my mind.

Harry Styles, just the name. As magical as its owner. He's not a human, he's some magical creature, which invaded my life two months ago. He is my dream that changes into nightmare everytime I wake up.

I am opening the door to my office. There are two desks, one empty – for me, the second one full of framed photos and family stuff.

I sit and start unpack myself. When I'm done, I find out the phone number to R&R and pray that the owner will be in a good mood.

„Hello, this is Royal Restaurant, how can we help you?"

„Hello, I am Louis Tomlinson, personal assistant of Harry Styles. I would like to get a reservation." I hear the door being opened and that blond lad enters, shocked that Styles hasn't fire me yet.

„Of course, what date?"

„Today at six." I stand up and go to the window. I'm never able to stay still while phoning.

„I'm afraid, that today we are full, but there is a free spot in two weeks."

„No. I need reservation for today." I try to sound tough, but don't know whether it works.

„Today is full." She repeats, a little bothered.

„Today, exactly at six o'clock, I want the best table for the name Styles!" I say strictly and watch the city through the window.

„You probably missunderstood me, sir. Today. Is. Full." She doesn't even try to hide the affection in her voice anymore, but I remind myself I can't affort to lose my job, I have to play it out like everyone does in this city. To be hard and uncompromising.

„I want your chef." I aware her with my voice perfectly calm.

„What?" She asks surprised.

„Call me, please, your chef, now. I need to talk to him about the helpfulness and willingness of his employees." I have no doubt that the owner of such an enterprise like R&R will be someone like Harry and he wouldn't hesitate to fire her because of one complaint.

„B-but, I'm telling you, that we are full."

„And I'm telling you, that you will soon have no job, if you won't get that reservation for me." I sit on the leather armchair and snub glance the surprised blond. „So you, immediately, provide me the best table, today at six, or give me your chef."

„A table for two?"

~~~~

I'm walking through the long hallway with a smug grin on my face, straight to Styles' office. I don't wait after knocking and just enter.

Dark hair are now in a precious bun. Cross pendant is still hanging on his neck and everytime he inhales it moves. I don't know if it's the pendant or if it's the tattoo visible under his white shirt, but something makes me to stare on his chest inappropriately.

Sinful thoughts and memories are haunting me in my mind, they are always there, things I shouldn't even think about.

„Em, do you need something?" he looks up from the paper, catching my glance on his chest.

„I just came to aware you, that I managed the reservation for tonight." His eyebrows hurls up but just for a second, then his face is calm again.

„Apparently I underestimated your abilities. Well done, now, manage me also some company for that and I will let you work here for one month for test." So I am supposed to get him some partner?! He lost his mind. This guy isn't normal.