Chapter 9 - No Control 2/2

There is a black scarf tied around my head covering my eyes, making me unable to see. All of my other senses are more sensitive now. Rope is cutting into my wrists and ankles.

I'm lying in the middle of a room, naked, tied to a kitchen chair, hearing steps approaching. With every other sound of shoes falling to the ground my heart only wants more and more jump out of my chest. When it seems like those steps cannot be closer, I feel a hot breath on my neck giving me goose bumps.
Acrid pain in my chest wakes me up.

I open my eyes wide and for several seconds just breath havily, picturing back my dream. Rubbing my temples I am remembering my other erotic dreams. I sit down slowly and tense in the moment I realise. Clothes is everywhere around and it's not just mine, it's also Harry's.

I hear water falling to the bottom of a shower from the bathroom.

Oh shit. It wasn't a dream. I. Slept. With. Harry. Styles. And it wasn't a dream.

With my hands shivering uncontrollably I pick up and put it on as fast as I can. Meanwhile I realise the water's not flowing anymore.

Dark green eyes are all strict and hard again. From the hair tips are falling little droplets to his bare shoulders and around his waist under the fern tattoo is wrapped blue towel. Very low I must say.

„Get out," hoarse voice breaks the silence, emotionless glance on his face. He waits sternly until I come over to the door.

„T-that yestrday..." I start.

„What yesterday? I don't know what are you talking about." His jaw clenches and his arm muscles tense.

„We slept with one another, we cannot pretend like it didn't happen." I protest half terrified. My whole body is shivering but Harry remains ice-calm.

„I can everything." He comes to me rising my chin so I look straight into his darkened dangerous eyes. „Remember that and now finally get, the fuck, out."

„Y-yes, Mr. Styles." I stutter and wordless leave his room. The sound of slamming door make me drop myself to the ground, back resting on the cold wall. How does he do that? How can someone control me so much?

~~~~

I'm unable to think. I stare at the Paris out of my window, watching thousands of people walking through its streets, each one of them having their life story and I'm thinking what it might be. I try really hard to don't think about yesterday night, but the question is: Is that even possible? Why did he do that? He only wanted to have fun, so he used me. Like that typical stupid naive assistant he's gonna fire anyway.

Hundreds of theories are going through my mine, one crazier that the other. A knock on the door brings me back to reality. I inhale deeply and come over to open. Short ginger awares me with her break-neck English to deliver myself down to the hall in ten minutes.

I enter the airy space of the main, dominative tall male figure on my sight. He's standing there and staring at me, more like stabing me through with his terribly hard glance, like I was the last nothing in the world and serving (slaving) him should be my mission in life.

I hesitate before the hall echoes with sound of soles crashing to the ground.

„Can you walk faster, or are you uncapable of that?" he rises one eyebrow amused and adds a malicious grin.

I fasten as much as possible and realise he was right. That guy is way too well aware of his abilities – how he can compell my body and control me. He is aware of his power over everyone and it makes him arrogant in such a sexy way, that causes breathing being difficult.

„Where are we guiding?" My answer is him starting to walk, leaving the building, wordless. How much naive was hoping for a simple reply? Because of his long legs my pace must be two times faster than his, so I can catch up with him. I have no clue where are we going, but it won't be too far, because we are not taking car.

„Do you still think you can change my life?" He asks catching me off guard, glancing at me so I can see his amused evil grin. „Because so far, I haven't experienced with you anything I wouldn't with my other assistants." His words take my breath away, I know very well what is he talking about. I did not expect it, I thought he would just pretend that nothing happened, but that wouldn't be him.

Am I really one of many? Just an assistant who he once enjoys with, fuck him like some worthless bitch and then fire? Of course I am. How was I so dumb? I am not naive enough to think that he's only lying to get me out of my balance and emphasize his superiority.

„Nothing? You have nothing to add?" he grins triumphantly, amusement and maybe even surprise in his eyes.

„No." I look away and try to see anything else but his face, because if I would stay watching his flawless features just for one more second, I would lose my mind completely.

„Shame, though it doesn't surprise me..." Is he really that arrogant and I just haven't noticed before? Or did he need to embrocate his ego by humiliating me?
I avoid looking at him because I know it would cause my opinion about him to change completely. Only one glance to his emerald green eyes and I'd remember again that Harreh from my dreams and get that stupid sensation like I can change him.

Something inside of me overwhelms me anyway and my blue eyes meet his.

„You know what? I like you, I'll keep you," he grins triumphantly and a dimple appears on his right cheek.

I'd love you for comments <3

Sabi