Chapter 7 - Happy Little Pills

Harry is 25 and Liam 28. The age of Louis, Niall and Zayn is the same as in reality.

Harry Edwars Styles

Born on 2/1/1989 in Reditch, Worcestershire, England, United Kingdom.

Harry Syles grew up in a small town of 'Holmes Chapel'. His mother is Anne Cox and his father is Des Styles, he has got older sister Gemma. After his parents' divorce his mother got married again.

Since he was a kid, he has exceled among his contemporaries with his unique intelligence. He studied bussiness and management and shortly after finishing school he became an owner of that-times small firm Success Management.

Thanks to his extraordinary abilities the firm prospered and in just two years got to the very top in the field. He also became one of the youngest billionairs in UK. He is a very respected and famous persona through the English cream of society. American magazine People even managed to name him the 69th most influential man on the planet in 2013. It will not be a surprise if he will get even higher this year.

Not many people are aware that in 2012 he donated seven-ciffer amount to support kids in Africa and that he is interested into helping the needy for a long term.

However the massive success has also its dark side – from to the public unknown reasons he has cut off all contacts with his family and for a certain time, there were speculations about a possible alcohol issue. His closest friends denied this saying 'He only needs to turn off sometimes.'

He is also known for being extremely strict to his employees, sometimes too much. In January 2014 he was prosecuted for injuring, but he went out without penalty and the plaintiff had to pay the pine for a reputation-damage. We can only guess whether it was a revenge from his ex-employee or whether it was the team of high-payed lawyers that got him out.

Another very bisarre thing in his life are his relationships – he has never been spotted with any partner (woman), so there are some speculations about his sexuality, altough he has never commented about it. He refuses strictly to answer any personal questions.

His property is counted in billions, he is a proud owner of many luxurious villas and apartments, jachts, private jets and newly also of an island in South America.

He lives on his own in one of those villas on the edge of London, in which's center is located the main building of his firm.

At the age of 25 he gained some admirable success and if his fame increases so fast just how it has untill now, we can expect big things from this one man.

I can't really tell, whether I am suprised or not. What I just read... One thing is clear – and I already knew that – there is something very special about Harry. He's not just some bussinessman like the others. People having the same success have it due to their many-years-lasting hard work, but he hit the top in just two years. How?

When I finish reading the article, I close down the Wikipedia on my phone and get out of my car I have been sitting in for ten minutes already. I woke up in the morning and automatically started to getting ready for work, heading to the offices of Success Management. Then I stopped.

I mean..do I still work here? Or did that yesterday's 'talk' I'm being well-reminded of thanks to a bandage around my hand mean I am fired?

I stayed up sitting on my place not having a better idea than finally googling Styles' name. I felt a little ashamed like an assistant who is absolutely clueless about his own boss.