Chapter 10 ~ Kiss Me

„Tomlinson," echoes in Harry's temporary Paris office. I get up on my feet and slowly walk over to the glass door, opening it, looking straight at my boss. Today he's wearing none of his usual loose shirts but a fitted suit. Someone might tell otherwise, but in my opinion, he's even hotter like this.
The suit adds him authority and that arouses me in the worst possible way. When there also appears his arogant stance and darkness in his eyes, my cells are getting nearly orgasmic.

„Do you wish..?" He scanns me through and under his glance, goose bumps attack me immediately.

„Come closer." Hesitantly, I start approaching to the desk and my heart beats stronger with every next step. I have no idea what to expect.
When standing right in front of him, I can feel his green sight all over my body, which I'm trying to avoid. Harry leans back in the leather chair and narrows his eyes a little.

„You will start to work out, regulary. Once we return back to London, I will manage you a personal trainer." My eyes widen with confusion. I must say, that my figure is good, my fit as well and anyway, isn't he supposed to don't give a damn?

„Allright." Even though there are many protesting thoughts rushing through my mind, I don't dare to say anything. „Can I jusk ask, why?" I say shyly, trying to find that moment, when did that old cheeky Louis happen to be this, what I am now. A person, who is submissively dependent on someone, who just abuses me. Of course, I'm getting payed for that, but the not-low amount suddenly feels not enough high to me at all.

„How to say it... you must be... resistant." He grins mysteriously.

„Resistant to what?" I finally look up and with my blue eyes soak into the green ones. Harry's body leans forward, supporting his head with connected hands, fingers interwined.

„You can never know, when will you need to be resistant."

„You are freaking me out right now." Harry stands up and leans across the desk, our faces are mere inches apart.

„What if that was my point? To scare you?" He grins satisfied and on the place on my neck, where I feel his breath, appear goose bumps once again.

„Do you like it, to play with me like this?" for a while, I am afraid, that I said too much, but his dark smile tells me otherwise.

„You have no idea how much."

~~~~

Wind is messing with my hair and I am inhaling deeply. That sight is incredible. I finally understand what does everybody like about Eiffel's tower. It's not about what do you feel or what are you going through in there, but about that when you are standing here, on the top, in the late evening and under you is the whole wide Paris.

Paris, the city of love. So where is mine?

If I could rip these safety nets and jump down, would something happen? I mean, would there be anyone, who would be touched by my death?
All my life, I was telling myself, that I am lucky. In fact, it was nothing else but survival. I grew up in Doncaster, it wasn't a bad place, but neither the best one. Most of the time was spent looking after my sisters, so there was none left for myself. I don't blame my mom, I was just sorry that I couldn't play footbal with my friends. I didn't have many of them and I lost all contact with them.

When I finished school, moving to London seemed to be the best decision ever. I thought I will finally starting to live, but instead, I was doing the worst job that I hated. When I was fired, it was a delirevance, at least, I thought it was. I had to find another job, which wasn't much better. During the years in London, I found mere few friends who gave up on me at the first opportunity. I wanted to come back to Doncaster, not once, but would it be any better?

So I ask again. If I jumped down, what would happen? My family would feel tragic, but not for too long and I don't have anyone else. But I'm still too much of a pussy than to hop down. I wouldn't, ever.

„Breathtaking, innit?" My body twitches when hearing this unknown voice. I turn my head and look at a smily brunette. „Do you understand?" I could pretend that I am French and don't understand her a word, or I could go on and have a talk.

„Yes, I do." I rest my shoulders on the railing. „It is incredible."

„Are you on your own? If I can ask, of course..." She rests herself as well and smiles shyly.

„Yes you can. And yes, I'm here on my own... you? Don't you tell me someone like you is here alone." I look at her nice face.

„I am."

„How can such a nice girl like you be alone on the Eiffel tower?"

„I could ask you the same, you know..." I laugh a little and shake my head.

„The only person I could be here with right now is my boss, so... no thanks."

„Bussines trip?" I nod and support my head with my palm.„Kiss me." she says quickly and I tense immediately.

„What? But... I don''t know you."

„We're in Paris. People do crazy things in here." She shrughs and I realise she's right. It doesn't matter, what can I possibly lost? Grasping her face in my hands, our lips combine into one. I start to move my mouth a little and sink into the kiss. How bad is it, that I'm thinking about Harry while kissing her? I can see him instead of her. I might be bisexual, but the only exciting thing about this kiss is the imagination of kissing Harry.

When I pull back, I can see her wide smile and blush a bit. „I should go now."

When she turns, I grab her wrist. „Wait, what's your name?"

„Mia. Yours?" the brown hair is flying around her face and I must say, she is truly cute.

„Louis."

„French." we say both at the same time. She starts to walking down the stairs smiling before she disappears from my sight completely.

„So Mia, Tomlinson?" I hear the hoarse voice behind me and my whole world stops. I meet eyes with him realising he must've had stood there and watched us all the time.

~~~~

I'd love you for comments <3

Sabi

Next chapters are better don't worry :D