Chapter 15 - The Ring Bell

I'm standing in front of him, watching his tall male figure to turn around from the window and his eyes lean on me. It doesn't matter how many times do I look into them, they would always feel dark. He's got the most confident look I've ever seen, he could take over in just a matter of second, control you completely without you even noticing it.

His tongue starts sliding over his lips slowly, making my body heat increase. That glance, that perfect walk when he walks over to me, these strong arms wrapped in the most expensive fabric, they all drive me insane.

„I told you to not plan anything." a brief whisper echoes in my ear and goose bumps immediately attack my skin. I wish so much I could resist him, just for a moment. „Did you keep it?"

„Y-Yes..?" I answer hesitantly, because whenever I happen to be in his and only his presence, my voice just can't be strong and sovereign like always. „Mr. Styles." I rise my glance and meet eyes with pure emeralds. They reflect excitement and lust, but the unavailable coldness is still there, enforcing respect.

A smug smile appears on that face, all his facial muscles loosen. I have no idea whether he wants to kiss me or hit me, how I know him, mostly he would prefer doing both at the same time, however the one certainty I have is that I would like both and that scares me.

Harry's hot breath attacks my face and I inhale deeply, exhaling into his face in return. His hair is floating in the air around his beatiful head yet he still doesn't look untidily, vice versa, he looks hot, a little too much.

„What exactly do you plan, Mr. Styles?" I ask weakly, feeling my breath speed up, altough he didn't even touch me, just his presence is enough. That strong this attraction is.

„That's a secret." he whispers slowly, enjoying each word. He knows way too well how does it affect me.

„And why did you call for me?" I finally ask the question that was occupying my mind from the start. A tiny dimple appears in his cheek, he turns back and walks over to the desk. I can't help but look at his arse quickly.

„I don't even know, really." he shrugs and I, unable to move, am standing still in the middle of the office gazing at him shamelessly.

„Can I have one question?" I make one shy step forward, waiting for him to nod. „That room, labeled X, in your house, what is inside?" His body muscles tense for a while but loosen immediately. If I didn't know him the way I do, I don't think I'd even notice that.

„Why do you want to know just this?" his eyebrow rises and he supports his head with one palm, watching me to sit in the leather chair in front of him. I notice several boxes of medicaments in front of him, they are either untouched or basically empty, nothing in between.

„Because I'm naturally curious and that room is mysterious?" I answer meeting eyes with him, this time I feel like my look was a little stronger. „Just like you..." I add and see his pupils widen. Why?

„Interesting that you remembered just this one, how did it even cross your mind.?" he averts his eyes and starts rummaging through some papers.

„Wouldn't it be easier to just simply say you don't want to tell me?" I rise one eyebrow and rest my elbow on the armrest just like him, supporting my head with hand.

„Yeah, probably, but you have to admit that it wouldn't be so entertaining then." He grinns, sliding his glance all over me.

„You find it entertaining to confuse me so much? You like that feeling of controlling someone, don't you?" in the second I say it and realise that it was aloud, my heart falls to my pants and I prepare for the worst. He straightens in his shoulders and all his muscles stretch, eyes darken. I can't decide whether I should run or hurl on him.