Chapter 12 - X

Finally, I stepped out and my foot landed on the solid ground of the airport. The sun rays attacked my eyes immediately, so I put on sunglasses.

London, sweet London. I've never thought I would want to come back here so bad. Not like I didn't like Paris, it was beautiful. Unfortunantely, every time I wanted to just wander around in peace (and alone), like a miracle, Styles had always appeared there. It should be me, tracking him, I am the one here having weird dreams.

I start to the arrivals hall and don't even bother waiting for him. His presence compliments me, oh yes, but after this flight, even I am quite over him, maybe because he made me his personal slave once again.

„Tomlinson." I turn around, Harry appearing in my sight stepping out of the plane and putting on his sunglasses just as me. Running his hand through the brown locks, he looks stunning. How does he always manage to look so good? „Wait for me."

I stop and try to pull as annoyed look as possible, impatient because of his super low temp. I'd bet he's going this slow with a purpose. When standing by my side, I can feel his unique scent, and also the horrible weight of the bag he just handed me. „You're supposed to wait for me automatically, I thought you knew that."

Instead of answering, I just sigh loudly and lead to the hall again. „Take some clothes for exercise tomorrow to work." he says while tapping something on his phone screen.

„Allright." I answer frowning, god I hate working out, all my physical activity ends with running and playing football.

„Do you want to go to a public fitness center, or is my private gym enough?" I can see him concerned at the phone, but once his eyes notice my glance, he looks up, seeming suddenly so innocent, while biting his lower lip. How, in the hell, am I supposed to focus on my answer, when I have this standing in front of me. Needless to mention that every part of me yearns for to jump on him and fuck him right here.

„What is better for me?"

„You will go to mine, at least I will have you on my sight." he says after a while and I have this feeling that the first possibility was never really there. The picture of myself straining my body while he's watching me with his mysterious emerald eyes is making me nervous.

~~~~

„So what was it like in Paris?" the blonde boy asks excitedly in the second I enter the office we (to my highest delight) share.

„Paris was beautiful, but that's like where it ends." I smile slightly unpacking my stuff.

„Was Styles annoying?"

„I guess you could say that," haha. „you know him though..." shaking my head, I finally sit (more like fall) to the comfortable arm chair.

„Liam entrusted me to find out, if he wasn't too rough." Yes, he was very rough and hell, I fucking liked it. But I can't really tell him about my newest sexual experience. If I did, the whole London would know in no time.

„Nope, he was holding himself back." I answer half-truthfuly and shove the bag with exercise aside.

"What is it, inside?" the curious Nialler jumps in and starts to unzip the lugagge immediately. I let him. "You're gonna work out a little after work, huh?"

"Yeah, I have to." I sigh exaspareted and start to set the papers Harry's waiting for on my desk.

"If you want an honest opinion, you don't have to, you don't look bad..." he shrugs and sits behind his own desk.

"Niall, don't flirt with me." I grin humorously.

"I'm not a queer, idiot." he laughs, taking a sip from his mug.

"Something against them?" Rising my eyebrow, I give him a significant glance. He just smiles, looking down and shaking his head in disagree. "And I really have to, Styles ordered me so, he's even taking me to his private gym, so I will not be able to leave his damn sight." I roll my eyes.

"Wait wait wait, he is taking you to his home?" Niall ignores the mine problem absolutely and instead focuses on this.

"Well... yeah, apparently?" Niall's eyes wide open.

"The only person in the world, that has ever crossed the threshold of his house, is Liam. He told me himself that Styles doesn't let anyone in. Never." I don't answer and instead just frown slightly.