Part 4

And that day came a lot faster than I thought. Only one week later I was standing in my room with my mom and Lucy in the wedding dress.

The dress was really beautiful. It was strapless, showing all of my curves. At the bottom it went a little bit in to width and had a little tail. I was wearing long gloves and my veil went down my back from my really fancy bun. I was wearing light make up with the bundle of light pink flowers. I looked really stuning.

'Rose, you look like a princess' Lucy said and I rolled my eyes.
'I'm 24 Lucy not 12' I said and we laughed. They laughed. I just put my best fake smile and went along with them.

After last touches I was ready to go down the aisle. All of us girls sat into white limo and drove out our ways towards the church. All the way there I was nervous. Others probably thought that I was nervous since it was my "lucky day" but the real thing was my plan.

When we drove into the road where the church was, I started to doubt my plan. What if I will be cought before I can run off? What will both families do? I nervously played with my fingers when I felt my friend's fingers on top of my hands.

'Everything will work out' she whispered and I smiled at her. She had prepared 5 small balloons full with flour. We will be like ninjas and if that won't work then she will use her pepper spray. I had my main things already packed with some money. It will be sad whitout Lucy around but I knew she will manage.

My mother clasped her hands and I saw small church. Black limo was already there and I knew my "groom" was already standing and waiting. I felt guilt wash me and I felt small tear slip away but I quickly brushed it off. All of these people will be left angry and sad and it will be my fault.

My limo stopped. I deeply inhaled. And we all got out of the car. I heard applauses and I walked infront of churches steps with Lucy next to me.

'Maybe I should marry him?' I suddenly asked and my friend pinched me.
'I'll say veto then' she frowned and I inhaled again.
'Dear? Go' my mom said worried and I looked at her.
'I'm sorry' I said and I threw my bundle away ripping my veil of my head. It took my hair down and I saw all of people gasp and whisper.

I saw someone run into the church and I turned to my friend.
'Now, quickly' I said and she took all of her balloons out. Suddenly churches door swung open and my groom stepped out. He was furious.

'Rose' he growled but before anyone could do anything Lucy threw balloons into them and flour went in the air. I instantly took off only to find my best friend running with me.

'What are you doing?' I shouted and we turned to the road that led to the beach where ships for travels were.  I heard gasps from people that we passed and someone even shouted "You go girl!' which made me grin.

'I'm coming with you' she said and grabbed my hand pulling me by some random bushes. But soon she pulled two bags with our stuff and we ran again.

When we came and stopped before the ships I started to panic. I didn't plan THAT far. Suddenly I heard my name in the distance and I turned. To my horror I saw my almost husband running towards us with some men. They all were angry. I panicly looked around, grabbed my friend's hand and ran towards the small boat for 4 people at most.

Old person was reading newspaper when we jumped inside. He looked at us with surprise.
'Sorry ladies but....' he started and I saw men on the port.
'GO!!' we both with Lucy shouted and he quickly turned on the boat.

I saw men stop infront of the boat and curse when we took off. My eyes cought my grooms and he motioned with his mouth: "I will have you".

Shivers ran down down my spine. It was his plan all along. But it didn't matter because now we were free. I was free. Lucy and I dropped down and deeply inhaled.

'I can't believe we pulled it off' I said panting and my friend nod.
'Where do you want me to take you?' Captain asked with amusement in his voice.
'As far as you can from New York to the place where no one will find us' I breath out and captain smiled.

'Enjoy the ride then' he said and sped off. We were free.