Part 14

I felt my body relax. This is it. This is how I will die. But I didn't regret my decision. Atleast I tried to get my freedom.

I felt Mark's breath faning my face. As if he exhaled really deeply. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him staring at me his teeths away from my neck. Our eyes met and I must admit his looked fabulous.

He stepped away from me and stood by my head obviously blocking my way to my freedom. I stood up and turned to him. Our eyes met again and he lowly growled stepping closer to me but I stood my grounds.

'Mark, let me through' I said my words almost like a whisper. He growled more viciously and this time I took small step back.

'Mark, get your canines back inside and let me through' I said frowning. He simply walked to me and pushed me with his snout. Even though it was a simple push it was enought for me to step another step back.

My next move was really bold. I fell to my knees, grabbed his head and pulled it closer to my face and looked straight into his eyes.
'Let me fucking go' I said coldly. I heard that sickening sound again and in seconds I was holding Mark's head in human form while he was kneeling naked in front of me.

'You're done?' He asked and I quickly let him go falling on my butt. In seconds I covered my eyes and got a sneer from him.

'Like you never saw a naked man' he said and I heard shufling.

'To your interest no, I haven't seen fully naked man standing before me and showing off in front of me' I said sarcasticly. I was stuned by him turning back. And our faces were milimeters away.

He grabbed my hands and pulled them off my eyes. Thank God he was dressed.

'Now let me make one thing straight. You are not getting away from me ever again and you will not ruin my reputation' he said looking seriously at me while holding my hands.

'Those were two things' I said and he growled gripping my hands with more strengh and making me wince.

'Shut up and listen. I won't say anything to the Alpha about your little jogging and you will not tell others about it and ruining my reputation' he said and I frowned.

'And what will happen if I do?' I asked. He really cared about his rank it seems.

'Then you will be probably killed and I will lose my position as a Beta' he said and my eyes widen.

'Just because I tried to run away?' I asked surprised. What the heck?

'If a new person runs away from its captor he will be sentenced to death because there is a risk that he will tell everything about us and the captor will be, in the best scenario, demoted' he explained and picked me up throwing over his shoulders like a sack.

At this point I didn't have any energy left. I ran atleast 15 minutes straight and Mark is a werewolf. Even if I manage to get out of his grip I would still be dealing with the man 5 times stronger than me.

And I'm definitely not getting us killed because of my attempt to run away. Let's face it, even though I hate staying at werewolf..... cult, but Mark saved my life. I owe him one.

When we walked into the ravine Mark put me down and I continued on foot.
'You heard someone crying and went to check it out but found nothing' he said out of the blue and I looked at him not understanding of what he is talking about.

'It's your excuse' he added and I nod.

When we reached the pack it was getting dark. I saw Sara running towards us.
'Dear child, where were you?' She asked grabing my hand and dragging me towards the pack where everybody were eating. Us three coming made them went silent. All of their attention was on me, great.