Chapter 15- Unexpected Stranger

????? P.O.V.

I watched as Kayla fell asleep next to Scott from her bedroom window. Scott looked at her, with gentle eyes, and slid out from under her arm and head. He put his hands under her head and slightly put it on the pillow he was lying on. I could hear her groan in protest from the slightly opened window and roll to her side so her back was to Scott.

Scott leaned down and whispered something in her ear. I watched as Kayla's body go up and then down as she breathed. Scott stood straight up at glanced down the room. I tucked down as he looked toward the window. He walked over to the window and closed it all the way. I heard a click, he locked the window and put the blinds down.

"Sir," I heard someone say. I glanced down the roof and saw Jordan standing at the edge of the woods looking around frantically. "What?" I hissed at him. I looked at the window one more time before I walked down to the roof edge and jumped down. I landed on my feet and hands. I straightened and walked casually to Jordan. "Um, are we going to do it tonight or no?" Jordan asked, looking up at Kayla's window. "No," I said, walking around him and into the woods. Jordan walked up next to me and continued talking.

"Why not?" he asked curiously. "Scott's there right now and we cant risk getting caught, but don't worry, we will get her soon enough," I replied. He nodded and dropped the subject. "Now come on," I said and started running. I Changed and ran deeper into the woods and along side me, Jordan.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla's P.O.V.

A knock on my door woke me up. I groaned, and threw my arm over...nothing. My eyebrows knitted together as my hand looked around the bed for Scott. Being unsuccessful, I sat up in my bed, the blankets falling to my lap. I looked at my alarm clock that was on my night stand to see what time it was. It was 10 P.M. A knock came again. "Come in," I hollered, my voice cracking in the process.

The person walked in and flipped on the light switch. There, standing near the door was a grinning Zoey. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a green tang top. Her feet were in white socks and nothing more. I, on the other hand, was still wearing my ripped pjs. I shivered at the memory. "He told you, didn't he?" I groaned. She nodded and jumped on the bottom of my bed and grabbed my hands.

"Oh my God, Kayla!" Zoey screeched. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. What did you do to him? Hit him until he told you? Threatened his life or something?" I asked as I shook out of the blankets and sat on top of them. It was way too hot for them in my room right now, even if I was just wearing a tang top and pajama shorts. "No! I do not abuse my friends!" she exclaimed. I gave her a glare and she added, "Okay, maybe a little, but still, I didn't hurt or threaten him. I promise."

"Okay, then what did you say to him?" I asked. "Well, he called me up and asked me to come over to watch you while he ran out really quick, so I said I would. When I came over he looked like he was the happiest guy on Earth, but he was kind of sad, too. I figured it had something to do with you. So when I asked him what was going on with you to, he pretty much came out with everything that happened. By the way, I'm so sorry about Justin, but don't worry, he will come around soon enough," Zoey replied.

I felt a pang of hurt, but quickly covered it up. "So you know everything..? Like about the wolf thing..." I trailed off, looking anywhere but Zoey. She cleared her throat and said, "Yeah, but you already told me what happened before so it wasn't really a surprised." "Wait, so you don't know anything about him?" I asked. She gave me an odd look and said, "What do you mean?" I sighed and sat back into my pillows and told her everything between Tyler and being kidnapped to what happened with Justin and I. She stayed quiet while I explained everything that happened, but added a gasp and a curse here and there. When I finished, she said, " Aw, you guys are mates? That's so cute! No what he didn't like it when you went on that date with Justin."'