Chapter 18- Dead Ends

Kayla's P.O.V.

As I opened my eyes, I noticed that there were two figures in front of me. Also, that I was upright in the chair I was tied up to. As a blinked a couple to clear my vision, I saw that Tony and a girl with black hair were standing in front of me, grinning. "Nice to see you decided to wake up," Tony said, "I thought I kicked you too hard for a second there."

I looked down at my lap, not wanting to look a them anymore. I felt a drop of blood roll down my lip from my nose and dripped on my leggings. I heard the girl chuckle and walked over to my chair. I saw her black high heels come into my vision and I turned away. She laughed out loud and grabbed my face so I would look at her. She was pretty, but had a scar on the side of her face. You could barely see it, but it was there.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. Blood dropped from my nose and landed on her hand that was under my chin. She looked down at the blood on her hand and looked back at me. She lifted her hand and connected with my face. I felt a sensation of pain go through my cheek as my head snapped to the side.

She wiped her hand on her jeans and turned to Tony who was standing there watching the scene before him with amusement in his eyes. "Untie her," she instructed, pointing a finger to me. "Wh-" shut cut him off, "Now." He put his head now and walked over to us.

The girl watched him as he untied me from the chair. When he done, he stepped back. "Stand up," she demanded. I slowly stood up, watching the girl carefully. She was quick. I didn't even see her run behind me until she was there. I whipped around, just as she lift her foot off the ground and kicked me in the side.

I stumbled in pain. She took the advantage to kick me again. I went down, landing on my stomach. I rolled on my back and starred up to the ceiling. My ribs ached and I wouldn't be surprised if some were broken. I painfully sat up as a black wolf pounced at me, claws and teeth out. I rolled away, but not soon enough.

Its claws got my arm. I yelped and clutched my arm. I heard a low growl to my left. I looked over and saw the wolf watching me. I backed up into the a dresser behind me so the wolf was now in front of me. It walked slowly over to me. I tried to find something I could use to protect myself, but came up with nothing.

As the wolf came closer and closer to me, I thought to myself, 'So this is how I'm going to die. A wolf tearing my throat out, without me even having anything to protect myself. I couldn't fight back with nothing, it would be ridiculous. And I never got to go to Paris and I never got a car. I never told my family I loved them today bef-' The wolf pounced and landed on me.

It clawed at my chest, ripping my blouse and skin. Blood flowed through my wounds as I cried out in pain. It slashed my cheek and I felt the blood drip slowly down my neck. "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I heard a deep voice yell. The wolf stopped attacking me and looked over to the door.

I tried to turn my head to the source of the voice, but my neck was too sniff. The wolf turned back into the girl with black hair and looked at the person. "N-nothing," she stuttered. She got off of me and stood to the side. "Are you serious?" the guy asked, "she's covered in blood and bruises!" I heard the girl sigh and stomp out of the room. "Get out," the mysterious man ordered Tony.

I heard Tony's footsteps as he left the room. "I'm sorry, Kayla," the guy sigh lightly. I could hear him walk out of the room and close the door behind him, leaving me in the darkness. 'What I did I ever do to deserve this?' I thought to myself as a tear rolled down my cheek.. My vision went in and out as I lost consciousness.

 ********************************************************************************************************************

Scott's P.O.V.