Part 7

Zosia's PoV

I'm woken up to the sound of my Dad's voice booming over a mega phone.
Dom and Raf were already up - surprise surprise cleaning the camp.
I see Ollie is awake and I smile at him.
He smiles back before my Dad delivers the news.
'Now as you know that there will be one camper leaving today. I can tell you that:
Zosia. It's not you.'
Phew.
'Dom. It isn't you. Arthur. It is not you.'
Yay!
'Morvern. It might be you.' I see her look at Arthur shocked.
'Raf. It's not you. Cara. It's not you. Mo. It might be you.'
My heart flutters when Ollie is told he is safe.
'The first person to leave Holby City's The Woods is.. Morvern!' He says.
She paints a glum look on her face and hugs Cara and Arthur before waving us off as she exits the camp with her bag.
I see Ollie glance and Dom and I.
He exits the camp, shortly followed by myself then Dom.
We enter the cave.
'Hello Campers!' My dad smiles.
'You have to get the other campers to go on the Bushtucker and Dingo Dollar challenge.' Serena tells us, 'As you, will secretly be against them, they won't know but you're trying to sabotage them. You will be immune from the next vote off if you win, and they will be immune if they win. Make sure they get the question wrong!' Serene smiles.
We go back to camp at our own pace, Dom runs, Ollie walks and I trail behind.
They don't suspect anything!
Dad and Serena arrive in camp.
'Hello Campers! Today we have come to pick up the campers doing the challenges.'
We look around.
'I will.' Cara beams. Rad reluctantly nods. 'Me too.' He sighs.
Ollie shakes his head and I also say no.
'Arthur you go.' Dom smiles. 'My back aches still, it will just make it worse.'
Arthur nods his head.
They leave with Guy and Serena to start their trail.
'Good luck.' We smirk.
Let the games begin.