Part 17

I'm so glad you guys enjoy these! It makes my day to see that people actually want more of my stories! Xx

Zosia's POV

We arrive back in camp and are welcomed by three friendly faces and their questions about if we were ok.
'I'm fine, I promise Dom!' I say for the fifth time to my puppy like bestie.
'Ok good.' He smiles and hugs me.
I see Ollie sat alone on his hammock so I go to join him.
'If I dare to ask again.. where are we at?' I ask worryingly.
'Zosia I love you. I'm ready whenever you are.' I am half shocked and half overwhelmed with his reply.
'Now.' I burst.
He places his hands into mine and we are joined by Dom and his sick jokes.
'Hello campers!'
I almost forgot about the elimination.
As much as I don't want Dom to go I would feel so bad for Raf if Cara left.
'Well as you all know Oliver, Zosia and Raf are all immune, leaving Cara and Dom in the vote off. It was very close 52% to 48%. The person leaving us today is: Cara! Please pack your bags and exit the camp immediately.
Serena and my dad walk off.
I see the disappointment on Cara's face and on Raf's as Cara waves as she exits.
'Dom give Raf some company.' I say as he skips over to Raf and tried to brighten his spirits.
'I'm exhausted.' I say to Ollie rubbing my eyes.
He lays down next to me and wraps the blanket around me like I'm a burrito.
His arms cocoon me and we fall asleep in the middle of the day.
But it's the quickest I've fallen asleep all trip.