Part 11

CARRY ON

Ollie starts laughing. I look over at him and start laughing too.
'Don't mess with this girl.' Ollie says pointing at me.
The ride comes to an end and we get off.
I say to apologise to the poor man paid to do the job but it turns out it was Arthur which triggers the laughter again.
Serena leads us into a new clearing area.
'The next ride is giant swings. You have to work out riddles given to you as you are going around. They will be dotted around and you will have two attempts to read it, then you have to throw an arrow to hit the buzzer then shout out your answer. Ok?' She smiles.
We get onto a chair each, all in a row.
Raf goes on the outside and I go on the inside leaving Ollie in the middle.
The ride starts and we a zoomed around the treetops searching for riddles.
'Found one,' Ollie starts, 'What gets wetter the more it dries?'
'Towel!' I shout straight away, chucking an arrow at the buzzer.
It lights up green, I guess that indicates I got it right.
'What travels around the world and stays in one corner?' I shout.
We think about it.
'A stamp?' Ollie says as he lobs an arrow.
Green light.
'3 riddles remaining!' Serena yells.
'I see another one!' I smile. 'What has an eye but can't see?'
'London?' I say.
'No don't throw it. It's a needle.' Ollie replies as an arrow darts towards the buzzer.
Green!
'Which word in the dictionary is spelt incorrectly?' Raf shouts. 'None of them?'
'I've heard this one before, it's incorrectly.' I beam as the arrow hits the buzzer and the light goes green.
'Last one. Feed me, I live. Give me a drink, I die.' Ollie says.
'It's a fire!' Raf shouts as the buzzer goes green.
The ride slows down and we are released.
'Congratulations you got all 5 right! That's five meals later on!' Serena smiles.
This was a Bushtucker?!
Fine by me.
'Now the last ride is a bit of fun as well as a game to keep all of your meals. It's the water dunk ride. Now the public have been loving 'Zollie' so you two will work together and Raf will sit on the chair and get hopefully not dunked. You want to get the questions right though so you don't loose meals! Good luck.' Serena tells us as she goes into the waterproof shelter.
Ollie and I take out positions and Serena asks the first question.
'This is a memory game from this trip. Question one: Who was the first camper to be in the bottom two and not leave? You are allowed ten seconds of discussion.'
'Morvern and Mo were bottom two, Morvern left so Mo.' I say.
'Yep Mo.' He agrees.
'Your right! First meal in the bag. Next question, who said 'Food glorious food' one evening?'
'That sounds like a Dom thing.' Ollie laughs.
'Yes totally. We go for Dom.'
'Correct! Next question: Who did the first trial?'
'It was definitely Raf, but who else?' Ollie says.
'Cara?' I say. 'Yes it was Cara.'
'Yes!' Serena confirms, 'The next to questions you might have to guess. What thing has given the show +17% viewings?' Serena asks.
I know this. It's Ollie and I, Zollie.
'Absolutely no idea.' Ollie frets.
'I have the answer Serena. Zollie.' I laugh.
'Yes! And last question how many people watch the show?'
'My dad told me this! 2000 televisions.'
'Well done! All five questions right! Please go back to camp!'
We start walking back.
'Oh and by the way,' Serena says, 'You are all immune from the vote off.'