Part 37

No ones POV

'Ok, first question sent in by Lpink106 was: are you two going to stay together?' Serena smiles.
'Um... Probably?' Zosia blushes looking at Ollie.
'I mean there's no reason not too.' He says.
'Ok.. Next question.' Serena says, scrolling through the questions.
'How hungry did you get it there?'
'I was really hungry for the first week but then you get used to the ration sizes of beans and rice and a type of meat. When we had that meal I was stuffed though.' Zosia laughs.
'Same here.' Ollie smiles.
'Ok another Zollie question!'
Ollie and Zosia look at eachother slightly uncomfortable.
'So are you really together? Sent in by camillax__ .'
'Yes. Can we ask some.. other questions?' Ollie asks.
Serena apologises and tells them that most questions are like that.

Serena's POV

'Ok, I've got a few.' I tell them.
I feel bad for making them uncomfortable.
'elinorlouisexx asks in the camp who is the most: funny, boring, lazy, sleepy, hungry and crazy?'
'I think that Dom is the funniest in his own little way.' Zosia laughs and Ollie nods.
'Yes and Mo is defiantly taking the lazy and sleepy.' Ollie smirks.
'No one was really boring I don't think, but Cara takes crazy. She was absolutely bonkers.' Zosia giggles.
'Ok well I think that will do for questions.' Guy buts in.
'Oh ok.' I say, glancing at him.
'I know you two are bound to be tired and probably want to shower and eat so let's crack on with the results!' He rushes on.
'Um ok.. Tim, the results please?'
He rushes over and I open the envelope.
'This years Ruler of the Jungle is.. Zosia!'
Ollie claps and Zosia looks shocked.

Zosia's POV

I won..
Haha!
'Well done.' Ollie smiles, kissing my cheek.
I am lead over to the throne and the crown gets placed on my head as Ollie walks over the bridge.
His turn is over and it's now mine.
Confetti showers over me and there are cheers from the end of the bridge.
I see all of my colleagues popping party poppers and drinking champagne.
I stop for photos before running over to hug every single one of them.

Guys POV

Why do people care about 'Zollie'.
My daughter will not be labelled with some trashy guys name that I didn't even approve of.
He will not get away with this.
Watch out Mr Valentine,
Stay away from my daughter.

This is the end!
Omg
This is such a long story I can't even believe it!
I am doing a sequel which will be after this, so the last POV kind of gives you an insight of what it may be like...
Thank you so much for all of the support and let's get this to 5K before October!
Please check out my other stories, if you pop on on my notifications quite a lot I will be checking out your stories and maybe giving out a few follows!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
I haven't started the sequel yet but it will be out soon!
When I update this story next it will probably say the title of the sequel
Bye and THANK YOUUUU