Chapter 1

Note: I didn’t copy anyone’s ideas or take this from anywhere. I just thought of this book while I was doing my homework. I would also ask that you don’t steel my idea for this book. It would be nice if you like the book and recommend it to others. Also leave comments because I would love to hear from you. Anyways, let’s get started.

*********

Chapter 1

     BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. “Natalie you’re going to be late for the first day of school.”

“Fine by me.”

I feel someone rip the covers off me.

“Please mom can I just stay home for today?”

“No you’re going to school because I bought you an outfit for your first day.”

“So then where is it? Come on give it to me!”

She slowly hands me a nicely wrapped box with a pretty silk ribbon tied around it.

“Thanks mom.”

“Your welcome sweetie.”

“Don’t call me that.”

“Ok, but I expect you to wear that today.”

“Fine.”

“Well get ready.”

“Well leave my room.”

“Ok. I’m going to go downstairs and cook breakfast for you.”

“Ok.”

Then she left the room and I slowly opened the box.

When I opened it I saw a pair of flare jeans, and a purple long sleeve scoop neck top, and a new pair of glasses. The glasses looked just like my old ones but these ones had a black and white checkered pattern on them.

So, I decided to get ready. First, I took a shower and then dried my hair, I put my long brown bone straight hair in a ponytail, brushed my teeth, then put on my new clothes, I went back into the bathroom and put my glasses on and looked in the mirror, and I saw my big hazel eyes stare back at me. I think I looked pretty good.

I walked downstairs and saw a bowl of cereal on the table.

“Wow my mom sure is a good cook. (Sarcasm) ”

I got to the bottom of the stairs and my dad popped out and screamed, which made me scream.

“Did I scare you?”

“I think I need to go change my underwear.” I said in a low voice.

 I headed back to my room to change.

When I came back downstairs I noticed my parent had left for work. I glanced at the time and saw it was 7:50.

“Oh no! School starts in 10 minutes.” I grabbed a banana and got my stuff together and put on my shoes and ran out the door.

I quickly peeled my banana and started to run and eat it at the same time. For a nerd I can run pretty fast. 

I got to the bus stop just in time. I took a seat next to my friend Allie on the bus. Allie is a little taller than me, she has black hair, olive skin, and she has dark green eyes. She is really pretty but she hangs out with me so shes a nerd by association.

We arrived at school right when the bell was ringing. So we headed into the building.

“So Nat how was your summer with out me, your bff?”

“Well, I pretty much went on hibernation all summer long. How about you did you have a good time in Mexico?”

“Yeah, it was fun visiting my relatives over there.”

“Well, well, well look what the wind blew in.” I heard someone behind me say and without a doubt I recognized that voice from last year in 8th grade.

“Oh no, it’s Courtney and her posse." I heard Allie whisper.

I turned around to see exactly who I expected to be there. Courtney and her little sidekicks Jessica Tiffany.

“Hello Courtney and her little wanna bees.” Allie said.

“Hi loser.” She replied.

“Oh and hey Nattie.”

“It’s Natalie.”

“I don’t care.”

“Where you planning on returning that?”

“What do you mean?”

“You still have a price tag on your OLD NAVY CLOTHES? Hahahahhaha. That’s so cheap.”

Oh no, I still have a price tag on it.

So I quickly pulled them off.

Allie and I just turned and walked away while Courtney and her posse were laughing.

Allie and I both had the same first subject.

The day seemed like it went by quick with all the mean side comments and learning.

 Finally, school was over and I was ready to go home.

Allie and I hopped on the bus and when home.

When I returned home of course it’s always the same first day of school question.

“How was your first day.” My dad said.

“Fine.” Well if you count being made fun of all da-  “Seriously how was your first day.” Said my dad, interrupting my thoughts.

“Not fun at all” I said

“It will get better kiddo.”

“Ya right.” I whispered to myself as I walked up to my room.

I closed the door and started on my homework. By the time I heard my mom yell that it was time for dinner I had already finished my homework.

I walked downstairs finished my dinner, thanked my mom, and then started cleaning the kitchen.

By the time I finished, it was 7:31. So, I decided to go and say good night to my parents. I was about to open the door when I heard my moms voice. “Do you think she gets made fun of at school?” I pressed my ear up to their door to eavesdrop on there conversation. “I don’t know.” I heard my dad say. “But she never comes home happy.”

After that I didn’t hear anything until after about a minute "I have to go downstairs to get my pills." My dad said. I ran to my room and got ready for bed. Then I cuddled up in my bed and started reading a book and I slowly drifted off too sleep.

******

I know there was nothing that interesting in this chapter but I swear the point of this book will start in chapter 2.

Thanks for reading chapter 1!

Please…. Comment, Vote, and Fan.