Chapter 4

Im going to do a recap just so you guys know what happened a little just in case you forgot.

Chapter 4

Recap: Then she and I both called are moms to see if we could have a sleep over at my place. Both of are parents said it was ok. So we stopped by Allies house and she got her stuff and we walked back to my house.

We got back and it was 7:32.

* * *

We walked upstairs to my room.

“Do you want to play truth or dare?” Allie asked

“Sure.”

“Ok. So truth or dare?”

“Truth.” I said

“Do you have a crush on anyone?”

I wasn’t sure if I should tell her. She is my best friend though. I know she won’t tell anyone, but still I thought it was just my little secret.

“Yes.” I admitted shyly.

“YAAAAY. So who is it?”

“Do you know someone named Dustin?”

“Dustin?” she said obviously confused.

“Ya Dustin. Maybe they have his picture on the school website.”

They have pictures of some of the people at school, but only a couple of people. The people from the school newspaper also do the school website. That means that they can take pictures and put them on the school website. Are friend Con works for the school newspaper so he also gets to have a part in the school website. He got Allies and my picture on there.

Con is Filipino. He is about an inch taller than Allie, he has black hair and brown eyes, and he’s slim and fit. Oh and…Allie has had a crush on him for a while. He knows everything about everybody so he is like a gossip machine, he’s really nice and funny, and last but not least Con and Allie look great together.

Sadly Con is still on vacation in Los Angeles. Allie and I haven’t seen him since last year. On the bright side he is coming back tomorrow but really late so we won’t get to see him until Monday.

I went over to my desk and opened my laptop up and logged on and went to the school website, students, and pictures.

“Aha. There that is Dustin.”

“Wow. I can see why you like them, but there not nearly as cute as Con.”

“That’s your opinion.”

“No it’s a fact. I miss Con.” She said

“It’s ok we can talk to him when he gets back.”

“I cant wait till Monday.” She said while she looked like she was picturing him in her head.”

“You don’t have to wait till Monday.” I said

“Yes I do because he’s not coming back till late Sunday.”

I exited out of the school website and went to Skype.

“Ohhhh.”

“Ya.”

But he wasn’t there.

“We can try again tomorrow?” I said.

“Ok. He usually is on there in the morning.” Allie said.

“Then we can check in the morning.”

“So Allie…Truth or Dare?”

“Dare.”