Chapter 15

There are only a few chapters left. After this is finished I will be posting my 2 new books. That means I will not be uploading for Magic Diary so often because I need to prepare for the other books. I really hope you can read my next two books. I think there really, really good.

Chapter 15

* * * * *

I put my diary in my desk. Then I got ready for bed and fell asleep. Better wake up early so I can witness Con asking Allie to the dance.

I woke up and got ready fast. I got downstairs and my mom and dad were still there because of how early I got up.

“I mom and dad.”

“You look different.” my mom said.

I forgot my parents never saw the makeover I got.

I was walking to the bus stop when I got a text from Allie.

* Text*

Guess What?

What?

Derrick and I are going to the dance together!

Cool!

Who are you going with?

Dustin and I are going together.

Wow. Well it’s not a surprise to me. I mean you two like are the perfect couple.

Really?

Yep. Dustin + Natalie = Love

Oh ok. Gtg. Bye

Bye

I closed my phone and ran to school. I had enough time to make it there before the bus got there.

I got to school right when the bus was pulling up and I saw Con approaching the bus.

“CON!” I yelled as I neared him. “Don’t ask her.”

“Why not?”

“Derrick…he…already asked her and she said yes.” I managed to say in between breaths.

The smile on his face faded and he turned around dropped his head and went into the building. I tried to follow him, but then he walked into the boy’s bathroom. I banged on the door “Con come out right now.”

“No.” I heard him say.

I ran outside and saw Dustin hanging out with the basketball team.

I walked over to him “Dustin I need your help.”

“Who’s this hot chick?” A tall guy that I did not know say. “Do you want to go to the dance with me?”

“She’s going with me.” Dustin said.

“What’s your name?” He said ignoring Dustin’s answer.

“Natalie.”

“Wait…you mean Natalie the nerd. That has no friends? I thought people said you were ugly.”

“Dude shut up.” Dustin said.

“What did you say Miller?”

“I said shut up.”

“Never tell me to shut up.”

“Never talk to Natalie like that then.”

“I can talk to her however I want. She’s just an ugly nerd that has no friends.”

Dustin got mad and tackled the guy.

Personally I think that a person that plays football is way tougher than someone that plays basketball. Good thing Dustin’s the one that plays football.