Chapter 9

Before you read, you must know there is some child abuse it this chapter. It also tells more about Courtney so you’re kind of forced to read if you want to know more about her. I couldn’t wait to upload this chapter so it’s just shorter.

Chapter 9

My mom.

She walked over to my bed and she had a disappointed look on her face. I couldn’t stand her looking at me with disappointment. Never has she once felt bad for me. No matter what happens she looks down at me with disappointment or disapproval.

Ever sense my dad left us she has hated me. We used to be a happy family always laughing. Then my dad met someone else and he moved far far away. If I ever try to bring up a question about dad like “Mom where is dad?” she beats me until I bleed. I’m scared of her I want to run, but that makes it worse. She needs me and I need a mom so there nothing I can do.

I have never seen her smile sense dad left. Barley do I see her she’s always at work and going on trips and leaving me home. It ok though because she give me $200 a week to buy my own food and buy school supplies and every thing I need.

My friends never come to my house because I don’t want them to see how my mom is to me. I feel at home when I go to there house though. It just feels like im welcomed and I belong.

Nobody knows about my mom and I. Even if I try to do something nice for her like bake cookies for her she looks at them in disapproval and takes them and dumps them in the garbage.

Sometimes I cry at night because she beats me until im bleeding and hurt. I try to make the pain stop but every time I look at it I start crying more. Most of the time she doesn’t want to put up with me so she puts me outside with a pillow on the cold hard pavement and tells me not to come inside until the morning.

“I’m so disappointed in you.” She said after she slapped me hard across the face.

Even though I lost a lot of my memory the things she has done to me are permanent in my brain. Seeing her just brings the memories back.

“Your father hates what you have become.” She said while crossing her arms.

“Why did you come here?”

“Why do you question me? I’m your mom.”

“You don’t act like one. You’re always mean to me.”

“Shut up!” She said while taking off her belt and using it to beat me.

“STOP. PLEASE. IM SORRY.”

She didn’t stop until she saw blood coming from my arm.

“You’re not welcome in my house.” She said while walking out of the door.

Once I knew she left for she I let the tears roll.

The pain in my arm was intense every time I moved it there was a sharp pain. Where am I going to go once I get out of the hospital? Maybe Jessica or Tiffany will let me live with them. I’ve know them sense I was 5 years old. I know their there parents more then I know my mom and dad.

I picked up my phone with my other hand so the pain wouldn’t be brought back.

I called Jessica first. “You’ve reached Jessica’s cell. I can’t come to the phone right know but leave a message and I will get back to you soon bye.” I ended the call and called Tiffany.

“Hello?”

“Hi Tiffany its Courtney.”

“Hi Courtney!”

“Hi.”

“So do you have a question?”

“Umm…ya.”

“Sooo….what is it?”

“Would I be able to move in with you?”

“REALLY!”

“Would that be ok?”

“Hold on let me ask.”

I heard muffled talking.

“My mom said that would be ok. But can I ask a question?”

“Sure.”

“Why?”

“Ok well I will see you when I get released.” I said while ending the call.

I didn’t want to answer her question. It was a really personal one to me.

But she didn’t know about my mom and me so im not mad at her.

The nurse came in and told me it was late and to get some sleep because I was checking out early tomorrow.

I thought about it. Checked the time and it was 11:30 pm.

I told ok.

She left the room.

I tried to fall asleep, but the pain in my arm came back. It wasn’t possible to fall asleep with this much pain.

So I turned the TV on.

Flipping though the channels I found something I wanted to watch.

My phone rang. Who would call me this late?

* * * *

So who do you think calls her? (Leave your answer in the comment section. If someone guesses it right then I will dedicate the next chapter to you and the next chapter will be up faster.) Please think of celebrities to play these characters.

Don’t forget to…Comment, Vote, and Fan.

Thanks for reading.