67

This is in honour of me seeing two guys holding hands in the hallway in school. 

I'M STILL GOING ON ABOUT IT TO MY FRIENDS!

xx-Mystery-xx

--------------------

It was now about two weeks after Harry graduated, and he now had a job interview. He was really hoping he got this job, it paid well and was the exact field he wanted to go in. 

Louis was asleep, but Harry had told him in advance about the interview. 

Before Harry left, he pressed a kiss to Louis' forehead, who mumbled a 'good luck' before falling back asleep. 

*****

*after Harry's interview* 

"Good luck Mr. Styles, I have good confidence you'll get the job." 

"Thank you Mr. Roberts." 

"See ya kid." 

Harry began driving home, reminiscing on the interview. The boss said he had a good chance, and Harry thought he did good. 

On his way home, he decided to take Louis on a date. 

*he's home now* 

Louis was now in the shower, giving Harry plenty of time to get everything ready. 

Harry didn't tell Louis he was taking him on a date, which helps the aspect of surprise. 

A few minutes after Harry got done getting everything done and packing it in his car, Louis came out, dressed, from the bathroom. 

Harry was holding a single white tulip he picked from his small garden and stood in front of Louis. 

He offered Louis the flower, who pulled it under his nose and sniffed. 

"What's this for?" Louis asked, a smile on his face. 

"I'm taking you out."

"On a date?" Louis asked confused. Harry nodded in conformation. "Bruh."