Getting to know him better

Freddy Krueger~ While being with Freddy for awhile, you learned a couple of things from him. First, he wasn't very affectionate. Sure, he would kiss you and hold your hand, but he wasn't overly sweet. Therefore, when he was affectionate, it was very special to you. He often crack a lot of bad/cheesy jokes, which assumed you. His favorite sign of affection from you was when you sat in his lap or touched his face/chest.

Jason Voorhees~ You quickly learned that Jason was easily jealous and very insecure over your love, he never thought he deserved it or was good enough. You thought this was ridiculous while he thought it was practical. You also found out he was..dead. He had died at a very early age in an "accident", which surprised you. He especially enjoys when you hold him in your arms or hold his hand in yours.

Michael Myers~ You had learned this much earlier, but it was finally confirmed after a month of dating. Michael never talks or shows any emotion, even towards you. This confused you at times, but you quickly got over it. You also learned that he stalks his prey before killing them, and that he had even stalked you for a short while. What he loves from you is your kisses and seeing you smile.

Ghostface~ After a while of dating Ghostface, or Billy Loomis as he had mentioned, you learned that he had brutally murdered his last love interest. How romantic. He also enjoyed playing video games with you or watching scary movies with your head on his chest. His favorite signs of affection you had learned was when you tickled his sides or called him cute names.

Leatherface~ You had caught onto the impression that Leatherface's family meant an awful lot to him, even if they bossed him around and peer pressured him. You had also learned that he enjoyed making southern soul food. He also loved seeing you blush when you were happy/embarrassed and enjoyed when you teased him or toyed with him.

Hannibal Lecter~ After dating Hannibal for a few weeks, you had learned that he was an ex-psychiatrist, that's why he was so interested in your mental health. You had already thought of this, but it was finally set in stone after a few dates. Hannibal was very classy and elegant, he had grace and charm. He enjoyed kissing your neck and finding you the most finest of gifts.

Norman Bates~ Norman was very well mannered and polite, just how mother taught him. He had never actually been in a relationship before, in fact, you were his first kiss. This surprised you at first, but Norman insisted that it was because of how his mother made him think of women, he thought all of them were whores until he met you. He absolutely loves sweet and simple pecks and having you play with his hands/hair.