Patrick Bateman Lemon!!

"YN!" Patrick ordered over the pager. You were a little nervous by this, had you done anything to upset him? Your hands began to shake as you entered his office. "Yes dear?" You asked. He smiled wide, folding his hands over his chest as he leaned back in his chair. "Strip." He ordered. You blinked your wide eyes, your cheeks turning a bright pink. "E-excuse me?" You stammered. He chuckled as his grin turned more lustful. "You heard me.." His husky voice trailed. You bit your lip and looked down, feeling rather embarrassed. "I've never done anything like that before.." You refused, watching him get up from his seat. He crossed over to you, grabbing your waist. He leaned up against the desk and had you press against his body. The warmth between you two was unbearable. "It's always good to try something new." He proceeded, his fingers sliding up and down your waist. You could feel your heart beat violently in your chest as you unbuttoned your blouse, your bra starting to peek out. He grinned and licked his lips, staring intently. You slid off your skirt and shoes, standing in only your undergarments. "Is this what you wanted?" You inquired, wondering if you were free to go yet. He chuckled and slid his hands to your hips. "I'm afraid I want more." He swapped places with you and pinned you against the desk, attacking your neck. You could feel his kisses and bites as they travled down your collar bones and to your chest. He ripped your bra off and kissed your bare breasts, his kisses turning from gentle to violent. You moaned as he began to rub you. "Are you getting wet?" He asked, already knowing the answer. You bit your lip and nodded as he pulled you closer to the edge of the desk, setting your butt down on it. He towered over you, grasping your face and kissing you intently. His tounge wrestled with your own as he spread your legs, having them wrap around his waist. Your heart pattered faster as he pulled away, dressing you again. "Is that all?" You asked, slightly dissapointed. He laughed jubilently, fixing the buttons on your shirt. "Baby, you think I'm finsihed with you?" You glanced down and saw his erection through his pants. "No, we're going home, where no one can hear your screams." The entire ride was agonising, you wanted him so bad. With his hand in your lap and him telling you everything he would do once you arrived, you craved more. But this only made it even better when you finally arrived. He slammed the door and threw you against the wall, wasting no time.