When he's jealous

Freddy Krueger~ You grabbed Freddy's scarred hand tightly, pulling him away from the other man. You never thought he would get so angry over such a little thing. You had known Aaron a little, but not enough to get close to him. So when you took Freddy to his house party and he asked you to dance, he didn't realize Freddy was your boyfriend. Freddy snarled at him before slightly pushing his shoulder. "She's mine." He boomed. Aaron shrugged an apology before saying "Oh, alright maybe next time then YN." Freddy's face turned to rage. "I don't think you get that there will be no next time.."

Jason Voorhees~ Austin screamed as Jason lunged at him, swinging the blade around. You had taken him with you to the campgrounds to show him the beautiful scenery as well as introduce him to your boyfriend. But, Jason only watched jealously through the trees as you giggled and talked to the boy. Austin scrambled to his feet and ran behind you, having you look up at Jason. "Are you cheating YN?" He asked in a hurt tone. You laughed loudly, shaking your head from side to side. "No! Of course not! Jason, this is my cousin, Austin." You explained as he blushed darkly under his mask, embarrassed of jumping to conclusions.

Michael Myers~ Michael felt ashamed and embarrassed by being jealous of Josh, knowing he played no threat to your relationship. Still, he watched you through the glass window of the house as you cuddled the boy in your lap. Josh was eight, but my, was he a beautiful young boy. With soft brown hair, dimples etched into his soft cheeks, and bright blue eyes, Michael hated how Josh cuddled into your side as you smiled down at him. He felt like your attention from him would be taken away, and that you wouldn't care for him any longer. He knew it was a dumb idea, but oh, how it hurt him.

Ghostface~ Unable to control his anger, Ghostface grabbed Eric by the throat and slammed the hunting knife into his thigh. You had invited your friend Eric to watch a movie with Ghostface and you, when Eric had began to make very sexual jokes. He kept telling you that he liked the way you crossed your legs and how low cut your shirt was, only stating that he just kidding. After an even more intense comment, Ghostface had had enough of it. You watched as he Ghostface drug strangling man from the living room and to your backyard, making him pay for what he said to his girl.

Leatherface~ Leatherface buried his face in your hair, still holding you in the air so that your feet wouldn't touch the ground. You had begged him to take you to his family, when his brother as well as his father started making him feel extremely uncomfortable and insecure. "How could you catch a pretty girl like this, Bubba?" "She's only scared of you, that's why she's with you." "Watch, she'll leave for someone better, they always do." Leatherface began to get very upset before taking you out to the front porch, picking you up and hugging you tightly. "I don't wanna let go of you YN.." He moaned sadly as you slipped your hand through his hair, ruffling it slightly. "You don't have to, I promise."

Hannibal Lecter~ "You don't need to talk to him, do you?" Hannibal asked as you began to text your friend Jake. You and Jake had been friends since the first grade, it was second nature to talk to him. "Well, duh, he's my best friend." You teased, laying your head on Hannibal's shoulder. He sighed before leafing through his book, an annoyed expression engraved on his face. "Yeah, but..still. He could be dangerous.." He trailed off. You snorted at the comment. "Jake is far from dangerous. You know what Hannibal, I'm starting to get the feeling someone's jealous..?" You implied. His cheeks flushed red as he stared down at his book, more embarrassed than ever.

Norman Bates~ Norman slammed the ink pen violently on the oak wood desk, making both you and the other man jump. You were helping Norman behind the desk today, checking people in, when a tall, good looking man sauntered in. "Hey there darlin', could I get a room for one?" He asked you as Norman began to get out the forms. "Just for one?" You asked. The man smiled before grazing your hand gently. "Well, unless you'd like to join me?" This angered Norman greatly as he pushed the form towards him. "I'm af-afraid she can't. She'll b-be sharing one w-with me." Norman snarled, pulling you close to him by your hips before pecking your cheek.

Patrick Bateman~ Patrick was furious, seeing you assisting Mr. Goodwin. The bank had informed you that you were going to be a secretary for both Patrick as well as Mr. Goodwin, a very fine young man. You didn't mind, but Patrick wanted your attention on him and him only, therefore, he decided to mark his territory. He would walk in on the meetings the two of you had very often, he would call you baby and love, and kiss you more than often at the office. After being jealous for a week or so, he requested that you be only his assistant, saying that he needed you for personal matters and such.

Dr. Heiter~ "Erhalten Sie Ihre eigenen Mädchen, widerlich du Bastard!" ("Get your own girl, you disgusting bastard!") Josef had taken you out to coffee this morning when the waiter had began to give you many compliments. Once you finally told the handsome man that you were already with someone, motioning to Josef, he scowled at you. "Isn't he a little too..old for you?" He implied as Josef gritted his teeth. "Talk to YN, touch her, look at her, or even think about her, and I'll make you wish you had never even met her." He boomed. The boy stepped back before asking "Will you kill me?" Josef chuckled before shaking his head. "No. But by the time I'm done with you, you'll beg me to show you a quick death.."