Freddy Krueger's Lemon!!

You cuddled up next to Freddy on the couch, your head snuggled close to his chest. He had been pretty affectionate towards you lately, which made you think he'd like cuddling. He smiled at you before throwing his arm around your back, lifting up your shirt to trace his fingers down your spine. You shuddered under his touch as his hands went lower, finally touching your butt. "Freddy..what are you doing?" You nervously questioned. He smiled before taking of his glove. "Marking my territory.." And with that, he lunged at your neck. You gasped as he passionately kissed your throat, leaving trails of saliva here and there. He nipped at your collar bone, making you slightly yelp. "You like that, don't you YN?" He teased. You bit your lip as he made a love mark on your clavicle, not leaving the sweet stop alone until it was purple and red with agitation. He smiled before giving your lips some a attention, his hand slipping down your pants. You wiggled underneath him as his thumb gently rubbed you. You moaned quietly as his tongue shushed you, his other hand started to unbutton your jeans. Your breath became ridgid as he completely stripped you from the waist down, doing the same to himself. "Are you ready?" He asked sincerely. You nodded before taking him into your mouth, feeling his warmth deep in the pit of your stomach. Your tongue slightly caressed him as he groaned. "More.." You did as you were told and continued to bob your head. He seemed to enjoy it quiet a bit as he inserted a finger deep inside you. You whimpered as he chuckled huskily. "You want more too, huh babygirl?" His eyes filled with lust as he removed himself from your mouth, penetrating you quickly. You gasped loudly as he thrusted inside of, making you soaking wet. "T-t-that hurts.." You murmured softly as he became gentle. He put his hand up your shirt, touching the top of your breast. He smiled before moving your bra out of the way, gently touching the tip with his finger. You shuddered with pleasure as he moved away, gently rubbing your clitoris. You moaned as he started up again, going faster and faster by the second. Your body felt numb as he continued to pleasure you. You felt him start to get wet as he slipped his tongue into your mouth. "Freddy, please..give me more..I'm so close.." You demanded. He bit your lip and continued to kiss you as he slammed into you, hard. You squealed before coming, letting out a few screams and groans. He smirked at you before finishing himself up, coming a few minutes after you. "Fuck!" He yelled, ramming into you more violently than ever. At this point you both were breathing very hard, feeling him come. He struggled for breath before collapsing on top of you, kissing your cheek. "God damn baby, you're the best girl I've ever been with.."