His favorite things about you

Freddy Krueger~ Freddy loves your fearless side, how you can be adventurous and not afraid of anything, even when you're around people like him. He loves how you dress for him sometimes, when you wear something special on dates for only him to see. He loves how you curl into him when you sleep, making him cuddle you or hold you when you ask for his name in your dreams.

Jason Voorhees~ Jason loves that you are supportive of him, telling him he is strong when he feels down, or that you love him and appreciate all that he does when he feels insecure. He loves the way you smile at him, and the way you look at him when he does something sweet. He also loves seeing you excited and happy when he surprises you, the joy on your face gives him so much happiness.

Michael Myers~ Michael loves seeing you when you're dressed down, hair a mess, old stained band tee, no makeup. He likes seeing you just being yourself. He loves looking into your eyes, it seems like he could just drown in them. He also loves your way with words, how you can say anything to have him wrap around your finger and just make him melt.

Ghostface~ Billy loves how much you two have in common, he feels like he can talk to you aboyt anything. He loves hanging out with you, whether it's just staying at home watching horror films or going out, there's never a borning night with you. He also loves your sense of humor, another thing you share. He loves hearing you giggle at all his dumb jokes.

Leatherface~ Leatherface loves how affectionate you are to him, even with him being as terrifying as he is. He loves how you wrap your arms around him as soon as you see him, or how tender and sweet your kisses are. He loves how much you appreciate everything he does for you, you never forget to thank you when he gives you gifts, cooks for you, or does showers you in affections of love.

Hannibal Lecter~ Hannibal loves your intelligence, he sees your intellect as something you both share. He loves being able to have interesting, stimulating conversation with you, something he hasn't been able to do with most people he meets. He also loves how down to earth you are, you never pretend to be someone you're not. You're humble and polite, something he is attracted to.

Norman Bates~ Norman is absolutely in love with your smile, he adores it. He will do anything to make you smile, just as long as he's able to see it. He also loves how you take care of him, when you tell him he's handsome, or pack his lunch. He also loves when you let him take charge. Sometimes he enjoys to be dominant over what he refers to as "his baby", he enjoys when you are submissve.

Patrick Bateman~ Patrick loves how elegant you can be, he is very proud to call you his when he shows his girl off to his work buddies. He also loves seeing you at home when you are ready for bed in lazy pajamas, either way he finds you astoundingly beautiful. He also appreciates when you help him when he is behind in his work, it makes him feel like the two of you are a team.

Dr. Heiter~ Josef loves when you play around with him, it helps him let loose. Normally Josef is very, very serious, so he likes seeing you be silly and fun. He also loves laying and hearing your heart beat in your chest, and he brings attention to whenever it flutters or skips a beat. He also loves when you makes plans with him to do something, it helps him realize how much you care about spending time with him.