Norman Bates Lemon!!

You helped Norman pull the crisp white sheet on the corners of the bed, as you do every Thursday. It was linen day, and you always helped Norman on linen day. Today, he just looked so handsome. The black turtleneck he wore elongated his frame, and his hair was combed neatly as always. You couldn't help yourself. "Norman.." You called softly, making his eyes wander to you. "Yes, d-dear?" You went around the bed and pulled him into a gentle hug. "I love you." You whispered, your face nuzzled in the crook of his neck. "I love you m-more." He argued. You giggled and smiled before kissing his throat, very soft and slow. You heard him gasp as you did this, making you kiss more passionately. You licked and nibbled his skin before your hands travled down his chest, his torso, and fastened themselves onto the waistband of his pants. "YN!" He moaned, pulling away. He looked at you with wide eyes. "What are you doing?" He exclaimed. You smiled coyly before wrapping your arms around his waist. "Just kissing you.." You teased. Norman's eyes sparkled. "Just kissing?" He smiled back. He pushed you on the bed before straddling you, kissing your own neck. He undressed your top half completely before continuing his kisses down your chest, your brests, you tummy, and your hips. You undressed him too, pulling him into a sweet kiss. "YN, I've n-never done any-anything of th-these sorts b-before..and I..I'm n-nervous." Norman confessed. You smiled up at his perfect face before kissing his cheek. "Do you love me, Norman?" You asked. He nodded quickly "Yes, y-yes I love y-you!" He exclaimed. You held onto his neck before saying. " Then that's more than enough for me. Just love me." He pulled your pants off as well as his own before slowly entering, making you gasp. "Does that h-hurt?" He asked. You bit your lip and nodded. "A l-little.." You said breathlessly. Norman eased into you gently, carful not to harm you. You moaned as he began to get a rhythm. "Does that fe-feel good?" He asked. "Yes.." You groaned, making him smile proudly. He began to go faster, each stroke hitting you in all the right places. Your moans and whimpers gave Norman more confidence, and it honestly turned him on a little. He began to enjoy it more himself, and when it was your turn to come, he made sure to satisfy you. You screamed and dug your nails into his back and he pulled your hair, biting harshly into the soft flesh of your throat. You made sure to pleasure him just as much, his moans assuring you you were doing a good job. Once you both finished, he collapsed by your side and held you close. "I've n-never felt anything l-like t-that before." He inhaled, trying to catch his breath. His heart beat in your ear like a drum. You kissed him softly before snuggling into his chest, his hair lovingly knotting in your fingers.