Dr. Heiter Lemon!!

Josef wasn't acting like himself today, he was more quiet than usual. He usually greets you in the morning and kisses your cheek, but today he was silent. "Dear, is something wrong?" He chuckled and pulled you close to him, having you snuggle in his chest. "What would make you say that?" He asked sleepily. You shrugged and began to rub patterns into his shirt. "I don't know..you haven't been very talkative." You mumbled. He chuckled once more in a husky tone. "No, I'm not upset darling. I'm just thinking." His hand began to stroke your hair. "About what?" He smiled and looked down at you. "Nothing, my sweet." A sparkle hidden in his eye. "Please tell me." You pleaded. He looked up at the ceiling, contemplating whether he should tell you or not. "Please Josef." You begged. He looked back down at you giving him puppy dog eyes, and it definitely broke him. "I was thinking dirty thoughts YN, you don't want to hear of them." He admitted, slightly embarrassed. "Is that so? What were you thinking about?" You asked, stretching your leg over his lap. You immediately felt is erection, making you turn bright red. "I've been thinking about you a lot YN. About what I want to do to you, and what you could do to me. I had a dream last night, and I..I want you so bad YN.." Josef gazed down at you lustfully. You felt shudders go down your spine as he pecked your lips cautiously. Slowly, you pryed them open and slipped your tounge in. You kissed him gently, feeling a little nervous. You wanted more, but you didn't know how to ask for it. You felt his hands grasp your waist as began to shift places with you, getting himself on top. His chest pressed upon yours as he kissed deeper. He was almost..hungering something. He kissed you in a way you never felt before, it was more passionate than ever. He slammed your wrists down to the bed, trapping them under his iron tight grip. Your breath became rigid as he undressed you with one hand, making sure to do the same with himself. The morning sun had not yet risen, the hazy green sky made it hard to see. You felt his free hand stroke your thigh until he stopped, griping the flesh gently. "Is it okay if I.." He trailed off. You waited for him to continue. "..well, dear, may I..love you?" He asked. You could tell he was more than a little embarrased. You giggled at this and nodded eagerly. "Yes, please do Josef." He grinned to himself before starting, making you gasp. He rocked you both and let your hands go free, allowing them to grip the sheets. It didn't stop after the first time however, it lasted at least four more rounds. And even after that, he decided to take the day off and cuddle with you in bed for the rest of the morning and the entire afternoon.