AN~ The Winners!!

Thank you all for your enteries! This contest was so much fun, please tell me if you guys would enjoy more of them. I appreciate all of your stories, and all the ones I recieved were amazing. But, I did have to choose three winners.

Our first place winner goes to -bates- for the story no angels | psycho. I personally really enjoyed this story, it has great vocabulary and plot. I also like how the chapters are organized, I have never seen a story set up that way. This is an amazing Norman Bates fanfiction, I am very impressed with this entery. Please, go read this story, I believe you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Our second place winner goes to FeministGirl1018 for the story Checked In [James Patrick March-AHS]. I loved how this story is very detailed, and it's intense story line has you wanting more. This story is great for all you American Horror Story fans out there, please go check this one out!

Our third place winner goes to kaliko9876 for the story Chucky's Daughter. I enjoyed the creative approach with this story, as well as its tone. Our narrator and main character's voice in this story is clever, humorous at times. I also like how dramatic the plot becomes. It is very interesting to read, please check this one out if interested!

Thank you all for the hard work you put into this contest! All the stories entered have been put into a reading list, please take the time to read them!

I hope you all are excited for new chapters and new stories, it's all coming soon.

XoXo~ Angel