1.7: Angel

"Psst..."

Madara ignored the voice.

"Hey, wake up."

Growling annoyed, the Uchiha turns over before shooting up when something was thrown at him. Snarling, he looks at the balled up paper that was tossed at him. "I swear, Lulu. You better have a good-" he stopped in the middle of sentence when he saw it wasn't the purple eyed kunochi.

"Nya~ it's about time you've woken, onii-san." Izuna teases as he sat with his legs crossed on the dresser. Leaning against the mirror, he watches as his older brother, Madara blinks at him before grumbling.

"You're dead. " Closing his eyes, the eldest Uchiha laid back down and turned to his side, away from Izuna. He figured sooner or later that the illusion would disappear once he ignored it. Feeling a presence in his bed, he opens an eye to see his little brother staring straight at him in the bed. Sighing, "What do you want?"

"That's a very pretty lady you're rooming with."

Ignoring the blush that crept onto his cheeks, he closes his eyes and mutters. "Indeed..."

"Mmm, she's also not scared of you like the rest....even after your...dark moments." Their was a hint of disappointment in his voice.

Another sigh left his mouth before speaking softly. "Yes. She's not....unfortunately."

"Unfortunately?" Madara could sense the surprise in his voice. "She's...she's trying to save you from this curse...she's like an...an angel sent to you or something."

Turning his back to him, the oldest male breaths out, "Angel..." he subconsciously smiles before continuing. "You figure so, how?"

Even though he was looking at his back, Izuna shook his head at him. "Why would she go through the trouble to keep you here? Seeing she had the upper hand and could've killed you." Madara said nothing. "She even begged the hokage. She has been protecting you from any hatred thrown to you and replaced it with her love....are you telling me you didn't see that? You don't even need your sharingan to."

Again, the eldest stayed silent before speaking up. "I could see..." he says softly. "I could see how much trouble she's going through for me."

Smiling, Izuna nods once. "Then why not replace all that hatred with love, onii-san? Be the big brother I died knowing."

"That brother you knew died when you died..."

Furrowing his brows, the youngest Uchiha thought out his next words carefully. "Eh...but, onii-san. You can have a fresh start....you can get another shot at happiness. You won't just miss the opportunity." Izuna smiled. "Go...let the Uchiha have a good name..."

Frowning slightly, Madara knew he was right. He couldn't continue holding a grudge for too long. Especially not after decades of it passing. He had something special he was grasping onto and he knew for a fact that he didn't want to lose it. "Thanks, Izu-" Turning to see his younger brother had left, Madara only shook his head and smiles. Laying back down, the Uchiha finally admitted to himself.

'I, Madara Uchiha had fallen in love. '

~🙊🙉🙈~

The next morning, Lulu kept trying to figure out what had happened the night before? Perhaps it was just a dream...but, she highly doubted seeing it felt too real. Preparing breakfast, Lulu realizes Madara had yet to come down to eat. Narrowing her eyes slightly, the kunoichi sighed before flipping the pancake on to the plate with the others and goes up the steps.

Going to the guest room, Lulu knocks on the door gently before calling out, "Madara?" Hearing shuffling inside the room, the woman's brows furrowed. "Are you eating or not because I didn't cook for not-"

Being interrupted by the door opening to reveal the Uchiha, Lulu stared up at him before stepping back with a flushed cheeks. Clearing her throat, she says, "Um, breakfast is ready."

Madara simply beams down at the woman for a moment; almost in thought. " I'll be there in a moment."

Lulu looked at him for a while before nodding and being on her way. Setting the food on two separate plates, eventually the Uchiha had came down to join her. Glancing over her shoulder to see he had taken a seat at the table, Lulu dried her wet hands on a towel and walked over to join him in eating breakfast.

Madara watched as the woman before him cleaned. A smile on his face as the thought of her loving him back...then, he frowns. What if she didn't love him back? What if she only felt sorry for the poor bastard and did all these nice things for him out of pity.

Glancing up from her plate to look at the Uchiha, Lulu furrows her brows when she saw him deep in thought with a frown. She set her silverware down as her hands were placed on her lap in front of her before asking, "Hm? Why the long face?"

Blinking up at the woman, Madara only shook his head. "Nothing...." then an idea struck him. "Um....perhaps we could play...a game?"

Sitting in front of him with her legs crossed, she shrugs. "Sure."

Smiling, "Great.' He then clears his throat when she looked at him rather strange. "I mean, yeah. Good...good...." Narrowing his eyes at her, she snickers and awaits for him to begin. "I'll ask you questions and you can get some chocolate." He spoke, reaching underneath the table to grab the dark chocolate she tapped under the table.

"H-hey!" Lulu blushes. "How'd you find that?"

Raising his brow. "I found like five of them in random spots."

"They're convenient spots, thank you very much."

"I'd say you're obsessed."

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Question one," The male Uchiha ignores the fuming woman near him. "What do you like to do on your free time?"

Rolling her eyes, she answers, "Drawing."

Nodding at the answer, he hands her a square piece of chocolate which she quickly ate. Chuckling, "What's your favorite season?"

"Autumn. "

Another piece, another question.

This went on until Madara was satisfied with all her information...that and he'd ran out of chocolate to give to her. Quickly shoving his semi cold food in his mouth, he stood and excused himself. "Ah, Lulu. I need to run an errand really quick. I promise to be back soon. "

Looking at him, she nods. "Alright. Don't be too long." Thanking her, he left the house and hums slightly.

Lulu's eyes furrowed as she watched him leave. A curious hum left her lips before she sighed and stood, grabbing the plates to clean them.

'What a weird dude...'