2.2: New Neighbor

"I knew I smelt something rotting!"

"What was that, mutt? Speak louder."

"You want me to speak louder, huh?! Would a punch do?!"

"Kiba! Madara!"

Lulu glared at the glaring men before her. A sigh left her lips as she looked at all eight of her friends. How did they all come about to knowing that Madara was here and alive was beyond her.

First, there was Sakura and Ino who had came to visit with flowers and a lecture about what she had did, only to catch the Uchiha opening the goddamn door for them. It left her nearly killing the man before her.

Next, Naruto and Hinata. The overactive blonde wanting answers as to why she would even consider keeping the Uchiha and of course brought his new found love with him.  The look on his face was priceless when he saw Madara stuffing his face in the kitchen.

In result of this, the said Uzumaki alerted Kiba who rushed over here, gaining Tenten's attention. Of course, since Shikamaru and Temari lived close to the Hisakawa household, they naturally saw them come and decided to follow just to see the reactions since they already had knew.

Now, they all stood in the same room as the war starter. Some not too happy while others were amused. Snapping his gaze to the violet eyed woman, Kiba growled. "Why am I just now finding out about this?" He thought that by being her bestfriend, he'd hear about things like this. Something this important.

Rubbing her temples, she explains, "You were on a mission and look at the way you're acting now, Ba-ba..." 

"Tch, Ba-ba..." Madara's eyes narrowed before turning his dark glare back to the Inazuka male. He wasn't going to admit that he had been jealous. The nickname, how close they were...everything. Hell, she even had pictures up of them together. If he didn't know any better, he'd say they had been dating. The thought caused his glare to darken as he bared his teeth. Like hell he'd let the mutt have Lulu.  She was the only thing that was keeping him sane in this world. Without her, he might even loose his shit and attempt to consume the world again.

"I-I got the popcorn..." Turning her head to see Hinata bringing Ino and Sakura, who seemed to be enjoying the scene, the popcorn.

"I'm putting all my money on Kiba." Tenten muttered while scooping a handful of the popcorn and placing it into her mouth.

Humming while popping one into her mouth, Sakura shook her head causing her pink hair to fly. "Eh, I'm going with the Madara on this one." Snickering lowly as she whispers to the girls. "He's in love with her. He bought her flowers and everything."

Hearing the women awe and grin with nods, Madara turned his attention to them with a raised brow. 'Tch...women...' Looking down to see Amaya breaking it up,  she narrowed her vibrant eyes at him.  "Don't you go starting stuff, you hear?"

"I didn't.  He challenged me." Looking back at the fuming male, a small smirk was placed on his face. He was also short tempered...intriguing...

"I'll kick your ass, old man!"

"Tch, I have no intention on fighting a child and his pup." His dark eyes traveled down to the growling Akamaru. Pitiful.

"That's it! Fight me! Right here, right now!"

"Kiba, stop!" Lulu glared at her brother like friend. "There will be no fighting. That goes for you especially." Her gaze snaps to the Uchiha who merely furrowed his brows at her and pursed his lips.

Taking a hold of her hips, the said male leaned down pecking her lips. "If you say so." Hearing growling, Madara looked up with a smirk seeing the Inazuka mutt had been watching. Then blinking when he felt his head being hit with some type of object, he turned to look at Lulu who held a magazine in her hand and wore a blush on her cheeks.