2.9: Final

"What are you doing?"

Gripping the phone in her hand before setting it between her shoulder blade and her ear, Lulu smiled as she continued to prepare dinner. Pressing her lips together, the woman answered her husband while cutting up the vegetables. "I'm cooking, eh."

"What?" A smirk was placed on the Uchiha's lips as he held his phone in one hand while the other was occupied in his pocket. Walking to his destination, the raven haired male paused briefly before hearing the voice of his wife.

"Your favorite." This causes Madara to chuckle slightly before continuing on his way. Glancing at the children that played in the village, "Oh...so I'm having you for dinner?"

Blushing deeply, the kunoichi shakes her head despite him not seeing her. "Tch....I said dinner...not dessert, Madara." Hearing his deep chuckle on the other end of the phone, Lulu places the vegetables together to make inarizushi.

Checking both ways before he crossed, Madara smirk increases as he then says, "Oh...Can't I skip dinner then?"

"No." She states simply before frowning. "That is, if you can make it to dinner..." she spoke with a soft sigh. Knowing how busy the ninja had been with work, it was usual for him to come home late from missions and such. All Lulu heard was a slight grumble over the phone before she hummed. "Do you know what time you're coming?"

Glancing at the gates, Madara chuckles and states, "I have ways to go, ne..."

"Oh...well, when you get here..." freezing, the violet eyed woman grins widely before dropping her phone and speeding out the door. Opening the gate, she saw her husband and pounced on him.

A bit surprised by her sudden appearance, Madara stumbled a bit before laughing softly. "Damnit...one day, I will come undetected." Hugging him tight, Lulu chuckled and wrapped her arms around him.

"Were you calling me to keep me distracted?" A knowing look played on her face as she watches the man rub the back of his neck sheepishly.

" Perhaps...."

Jumping down, Lulu took a hold of his large hand and smiles at him before leading him inside. "Well-"

"Pops home!"

Turning his head to the door, Madara smiled and chuckled once he saw his twins at the door, helping their sister down the steps. "How are you two doing, hm?" He asked while ruffling their brown hair.

Snickering lowly, Akio responded, "Good, Papa. We've missed you."

Then whispering to his father, "Especially mama." Aito says earning a blush from Lulu.

Chuckling lowly and kissing his wife's cheek, "Don't worry, I'm here now." Picking up Dawn, he gently twirls her curly hair in his finger. "And how are you, my kitten?" Listening to the baby's blabber, Madara nods as if he could understand. "I see, I see. You've been pretty active, huh?" Seeing the small one clap and giggle, they followed Lulu inside to prepare for dinner. Helping Dawn into her her chair, Madara took a seat at the table beside her as he fed her mush.

Continuing to cook, Lulu murmurs to him, "I didn't expect you to be back so early...."

Smiling at his lover while placing the spoon in Dawn's mouth, "I always try to come back to as quick as possible." Exchanging a loving glance, he noticed Aito and Akio climbing onto the chairs.

"Papa!"

"Hm?"

Placing his chin in the palm of his hands as he looked at the older man, Akio ask, "How did the mission go?"

Nodding with his brother, "Yeah, did you kick butt?"

Snickering lowly, "Certainly."

Smiling softly as she listened to her husband explain his mission to the little ones, Lulu couldn't help but shake her head with a grin on her face. She was certainly glad she gave the Uchiha a chance because now, she was blessed with a wonderful husband and three amazing kids at that.

So, that's what it is to love an Uchiha, hm?