2.1: Well Deserved

He stood there with his hand on the doorknob for what seemed like forever. Allowing himself to fall deep into his thoughts before entering the home. Pursing his lips, Madara furrowed his brows and looked down at the ground. He couldn't quite understand why she would continuously treated him like this. It confused him greatly, no doubt about it. The way she had protected him from her own village...her own troop that she was the leader of. The betrayal she was willing to give them for the sake of him. What he did to deserve this...he couldn't quite place his finger on it.

Huffing slightly, he finally decided to twist the knob only to have it open for him. Stepping back, the Uchiha stood in front of the Hisakawa woman as she smile brightly at him. "What? Are you going to stand there all day?" Lulu joked before taking a hold of his hand and lead him inside to their home before anyone could see him in the darkness of the Leaf. Slipping off his shoes quickly and closing the door, Madara allowed himself to be dragged by the woman.

Leading him to the kitchen, she sat him down at the dinner table before tapping his left shoulder. Looking over only to see nothing there, Madara was greeted with a kiss as soon as he turned his head back in the other direction. Blushing softly once he watches her giggle, Lulu stepped away to get something from the counter.

"I made you something to eat. Inarizushi...I heard it was your favorite." Smiling as she turned back towards him, the brunette placed the piping hot food in front of him and turned back to clean up her mess she had made making it.

"It...is..." The raven haired male murmured. Breaking apart his chopsticks, he grabbed the piece of inarizushi and began eating. Pausing, he swallowed and spoke again. "Thank you for the meal."

Lulu blinked and stopped scrubbing the pot. She started to laugh softly while confusing a certain Uchiha. Furrowing his brows, he huffs and watches her. "Typically, you say that before eating." She says, looking over her shoulder to give him an amused look.

Puffing out his red cheeks, he turned away. "Well...I..." Drying the pot and placing it in its respected place, the woman dried her hands and examined the amount of food he'd consume.

"What's the matter?" She questioned, "Don't like my cooking?" Walking over to the male, she crouched a bit to look at his face. She hummed confused as she saw the far away look clouding his onyx eyes. Her own violet pair narrows in return. "Madara?" She spoke carefully.

"Do you think I deserve this?"

"Well, of course. Everyone deserves food. That's how you live-"

"I meant love....you..." Madara explained with a frown.

Tilting his head up to look at him, Lulu smiles and cupped his cheeks. "Well, everyone deserves that too." The Hisakawa woman pecks his lips before continuing. "Especially if they had love ripped away from them before....they deserve another chance at it...and happiness." Stroking his strong cheekbones with her thumb, "They should be allowed to love and get love in return too, right?"

"I...I suppose-"

"No, you know." Lulu states. "You know, it's okay to open up to me....I'm here for you and always will be. I can't fix the past where it was all taken away, but I can fix it by being here with you now and giving you all the love I can....but, it's your job to return it." Smiling as she kisses him once more. "Now, eat my damn food before it gets cold." Erecting herself, she goes behind his chair, pulling his hair out of his face. " I'm sure this is in the way." Muttering those words, the violet eyed lady tucked his bangs behind his ears and hummed satisfied.

Hearing a deep chuckle and watching as the Uchiha shook, Lulu blinked confused. "I love you too."

~🙊🙉🙈~