Chapter 1

This is the first story I've ever written I'm so excited for you guys to read it and please don't mind all the spelling/grammar errors I'm super sorry. I'm still in the process of editing so cut me some lack.

Kelsey
I was never a person to hate something. I would never judge a book by its cover but i had already hated Stratford Ontario in the five minutes the plan landed. Not because of the people or the way the the town looked. It was beautiful and I heard the people were sweet. The only reason I  hated it was because the was the town Justin Bieber grew up in and there was nothing more I hated than Justin Drew Bieber.

"Mom, why do we have to move to Stratford?" I whinnied.
"I got accepted for a new Job. I'm editing a book. I'll tell you everything later."
"Ugh. This town reeks of Bieber."
"Wait, honey. Why do to you hate him so much? I thought you loved him. Remember all those posters in your room and how you used to cry and beg for a ticket to his concert?" She teased.

"Ugh. Mom, don't remind me."
I can't believe I actually liked that jerk; I still remember what he did to me. I will never forget it.

Flashback
~Two years ago~

I've been on the phone for exactly three hours. I've been calling and calling, praying that someone picks up and I win this contest to see my idol, Justin Bieber.
I hear a voice on the other end. Someone finally picked up.
"Hello?" I answered nervously.
"Congrats! You're the 100th Caller! You Win a Ticket to see Justin Bieber live. You also get to spend one whole day with him!"
Was I hearing correct? I started jumping up and down. I couldn't believe this was happening.
"OH, MY GOSH! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I shrieked
I was in tears. I can't believe I won the radio contest. I can't believe I'm gonna meet the guy of my dreams, Justin Bieber!
I quickly called my best friend, Lilly. She was a big fan of him too.
"Lilly, you will never believe what just happen to me!" I informed my best friend hastily, excited.
"What? What happened?! Tell me!"
"WE WON TICKETS TO SEE JUSTIN LIVE! I WON THE RADIO COMPETITION!"
I cried tears of joy while jumping up and down.
"Your lying." She accused.
"I'm not, I swear! They're sending the tickets by mail tomorrow!" I promised happily.
"I can't believe this! I love you so much! Thanks for bringing me with you, you're the bestest friend in the world!"
I could hear her crying through the phone. This was obviously too much for us to take. My tummy turned with a mixture of nerves and excitement. Finally, our lives seemed to be changing for the better; now that we get to see our idol.
"No problem, but that's not even the best part. I also get to stay with him for the whole day!" I said jumped up and down. She chuckled, as if she could see me.
And then it was her turn to let out a scream, expressing her excitement for me.
"Oh my gosh! I hate you! You're so lucky but when is the concert?"
"TOMORROW!" I replied a little too quickly.
"AHHHHH! OMG!"
"I can't wait, I have to get my clothes ready. My mom's calling me. Thanks again for bringing me with you Kels, love you." And with that she hung up. An idiotic smile was still plastered on my face, and I was sure it going to stay there until the rest of the night.

<> <> <>

The moment finally came. I was waiting in line to meet Justin Bieber, The guy who I loved since as long as I could remember.
Maybe we might even become friends? Who knows, we're the same age.
It was my turn to go see him. My hands started sweating and I felt like my breaths become short and quick.
"Okay Lilly, I have to go. I seriously wish you could come with me, but they said only I can go alone."
I apologized to Lilly, who was waiting in line with me.
"Its tots okay. I'm really happy for you, Kels! Tell me the details about everything! And when I mean everything, I mean the entire story. "
She stressed with a wink.
"Thanks Lilly. I wish you could come though." I still pouted.
"Its okay, seriously. I'll be waiting at home. Have fun, but not to much fun." She teased.
I laughed, "Bye."
With that, I walked backstage. Justin was sitting on a couch, using his phone. He was a billion times more handsome in real person.
"Hi." I said shyly as I walked up to him. I tired to stay calm, but I was standing beside justin-friggen-bieber. I let out a sigh of sudden joy, entirely happy with the sight in front of me; Justin's deep brown eyes, staring back at mines with a lace of interest.
"Hi, so you're the girl I have to spend time with today?"
I was kind of hurt when he said have to spend time with did. It seemed a little... forced. He doesn't want to spend time with his me?
I thought he loved his fans?
I stood there, awkwardly smiling at him.
"Um, so you want an autograph or something?"
"I---u-um ok-ay."
I managed to answer. I didn't even know what to say. The guy I've been crazy in love with, was standing right in front of me.
"Fine." He let out a sigh.
"this is gonna be a long day!" I heard him whisper.
I felt tears in my eyes. The guy I loved and supported forever didn't like me, he didn't want to spend time with me. I thought he loved his fans.
"I'm gonna go talk to Scooter, I'll be right back."
I waited for a while after I heard shouting.
"WHY DO I HAVE TO WASTE MY DAY WITH HER! I'M JUSTIN BIEBER, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO!" Justin screamed.
"It's only one day Justin." some man said.
"SHES ALREADY SOO ANNOYING! I HATE GIRLS LIKE HER, ALL THEY DO IS STALK ME! I JUST WANNA CHILL WITH MY FRIENDS! UGHH!" Justin whinnied
I walked up to Justin and Scooter. I was in tears at this point, they both stopped arguing and turned their heads to me.
"IM SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME! I GUESS I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU JUSTIN! YOUR JUST A SNOBBY RICH JERK, I CAN'T BELIEVED I LIKED YOU JUSTIN! YOU WERE MY EVERYTHING, I LOVED YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING, ALL I WANTED WAS TO HUG YOU, TO SEE YOU SMILE BUT I'M SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME! I'M JUST GONNA LEAVE!"
With that, I slammed the door and left and since then. After that day I hated Justin.

Flashback over

I went to the washroom to freshen up. I changed into a crop top and skinnies, I grabbed my favourite basketball and walked out looking for the nearest
basketball court.

<> <>
KESLEY IS ARIANA GRANDE
MY FRIST CHAPTER OMG TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE