Chapter 31

Okay so I took forever because in Canada it's currently spring break so I was on vacation anyways this is the second last chapter

I'm thinking about writing an epilogue comment if you want one

Ohh and I have this brilliant idea for a new book but I don't know if I should keep writing comment if you like my books and still want me to write lol

Kelsey

Tomorrow was Justin's birthday. I was mentally and physically going crazy.

I wanted everything to go perfect tomorrow.

The invitations were all out, and the banquet hall was all decorated for tomorrow the theme was purple cause that was Justin's favorite colour, Jacks dad was baking the cake. Everything was going as planned except for two things

1. I had nothing to wear for tomorrow's event.

2. I still haven't started to work on Justin's Present.

Present, I had to start off with the present, it was the most important part.

I picked up the huge canvas mom got me, I found some paints in my drawer.

I hadn't painted in so long, I was so nervous, taking out a picture of me and Justin, it was one of my favorites, Justin was laughing and I was hiding my smile in his chest, it was perfect. I wanted to paint this for him.

I took a deep breath and grabbed a grip on my paintbrush and started to paint the portrait. It had to be perfect, it was for Justin, with all the passion I had left for painting I started to paint.

Hours passed by and I was finally done. I haven't painted with so much passion and love in a long time. I was proud of the result. The painting of Justin and me smiling was placed in front of me, I was staring at it for minutes till someone snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Kelsey did you paint that?"

Turing around I faced my mother.

"Yes, I'm giving it to Justin for his birthday tomorrow. Why is it not good enoght? Should I start again?!"

I panicked

"No honey, it's beautiful, amazing, incredible, I'm just so amazed. He will absolutely love it baby"

"Are you sure? I want to give him something that he will remember me by."

"Its absolutely amazing, there's no need to worry, he will love it"

"Thanks mom"

"No problem, I'm gonna be downstairs if you need anything. Stop stressing over the party okay, you haven't slept properly for the past days because of all this party planning. Everything's gonna go perfectly fine"

I smiled

"I hope your right"

I smiled while Mom went down stairs.

I looked at the painting once more and an idea popped in my head

I grabbed the paint brush and on the side of the painting