Chapter 23

Justin

I finally reached Selena's house. I hope she wasn't mad at me I knocked to the door but it was already ready open. Strange I thought to myself. I made my way inside and the house looking around and then I saw the impossible this couldn't be real I was seeing wrong or a was having a dream or no, a nightmare. I felt my eyes start to water she couldn't do this to me, she said she loved me, this had to be a dream

"SELENA?!!" I said my voice cracking still not sure if this was just my imagination

She didn't look up

"How could you?" I said getting a grip. I wasn't going to cry like a girl

"J-Justin I can explain"

She used that same pathetic line. That same one line that everybody used when they have been caught cheating

"You don't have to explain anything Selena, I just want to know if what Kelsey said was true?! When she told me she saw you with another guy was she telling the truth?!"

She stayed silent but her silence spook a million words

"Why'd you do this? You said you'd love me and I said I loved you back. I could have given you anything in the world but you cheat on me with this guy" I said pointing at the guy beside us

"What does he have that I don't" I whispered my voice cracking

"J-Justin I'm so sorry I called him over so I could break-"

"No, I don't wanna hear your lies anymore. I'm done here Selena I gave you everything. I broke up my relationship with my best friends when they were only telling the truth. I trusted you more then them but that's over now I'm done"

"J-Justin please don't do this you know I love you-"

"Don't say something you don't mean" I spat harshly and stomped out of her house slamming the door

Kelsey

It's been 2 days since I have ate, slept and even left my room. After the fight with Justin, I just broke apart. I missed him so much, his stupid jokes, his laugh, and mostly his smile.

His smile could make anyone melt. It hurt so much that the person I loved so much hated me. I might act like a guy, I might act like I don't care but inside I felt like I was dying. It's so hard to put a fake smile on your face. I never use to be like this. I use to be like all girls. Obsessed with shopping, painting nails, talking about guys, wearing dresses. But after my father passed away I gave up on all that stuff. I learned that in life the people you love most will leave you one day and that there's no point of dressing up and looking all pretty for someone that's gonna leave you. I felt a tear drop on my cheek. I've been crying non stop for these past days.

Everyday I'd check my phone hoping there would be an apology message from Justin. I was stupid. I bet you he forgot me by now. He's Justin Bieber, he has millions of things to do, and I was just lucky enough to be his friend and I blew it. I was an idiot. Justin didn't need me but he didn't know how much I needed him, In such a short time I never knew I'd fall in love with the person, I use to hate the most. Why did God make me meet him again if he was just gonna leave me?

I had this feeling, this urge to just scream to throw everything, pull my hair out. I just wanted to see him one more time so I could tell him how much I loved him. If only I could change time.

I sighed heavily as I picked up my phone to check if I had any messages, again I was so pathetic. I couldn't take this anymore I need to talk to him to sort things out.