Chapter 32

Kelsey

He was gone. He left. Maybe I took the 'ignore him and pretend it's not he's birthday' too far. What if I hurt him?

My heart started beating faster, guilt taking over.

I never meant to hurt him, he's probably just a little upset, I should call him and make things right between us. I thought.

I quickly dialed his number

Beep beep beep

Nothing. He wasn't picking up.

I called again.

"The person your calling is unavailable at the moment please leave a message after the beep"

Beeeeeep

The same voice recorder played.

"Hey Justin it's kesle. Umm- I was wondering why you left. I- umm please came back babe I- miss you"

I closed my phone and sighed. Everything was going Perfect until now, because of me everything was falling apart.

He's just busy. I told myself.

Trying to think of all the positive, I fell asleep.

<> <> <>

Beep beep beep

I slammed my alarm clock with a huge smile on my face. Today was Justin birthday. My babe was 20.

I quickly checked my phone to see if Justin replied or called.

Nothing.

Not even a text.

My smile slowly faded. He didn't wake up yet. I told myself.

"Kelsey!" my mom screamed running upstairs.

"What's got you so excited" I asked

She held up an envelope, with a huge smile on her face.

"What's this?" I asked curious

"I sent Yale University a painting you made, I knew how much you wanted to go to the university, they just sent us a mail and I want you to open it." She squealed handing me the envelop

"Oh my god! Your the best mom on earth! I love you! I love you Soo much!"

I squealed taking the envelope ripping it apart with excitement.

Dear, Ms Jordan

We have received your painting, and we are amazed with your talent, We have accepted your application and will like if you to attend Yale University. We are pleased to give you this scholarship and will love to have you attended our university. In this envelope is a plane ticket for your interview with us tomorrow. The information is on the ticket. We are pleased to have you at our school, and we are looking forward to the interview.