Chapter 5

Kelsey

"Wake up honey your going to be late for school" my mom words pierced my ears.

"Five more minutes mom" I whinnied pulling the blanket over my head.

"No, it's your first day, now hurry up and get dressed" she said pulling the warm blanket off me.

"Ughh, I'm up" I said in a bratty voice.

I quickly took a shower brushed, and changed Into a purple crop top that said 'swaggie' in cursive and my favorite pair of black skinny jeans that showed off my curves perfectly.

I hated make up, so I didn't put anything on. Except chapstick, since I had dry lips.

I hated anything girly. I also never let my hair down unless there was a party or a wedding but was it.

When I was done I quickly grabbed my phone and black jansport bag and rushed down the stairs.

"Good morning mom" I smiled bright at her.

"Morning sweetie"

I chugged a warm glass a milk and quickly ate my toast.

Mom drove me to School, the whole ride I was thinking about the people that were going to be there and if I would make friends.

The car ride came to a halt.

"Ready for your first day of school" My mom cheers.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I smiled back at her. Trying to sound confident.

"Okay have fun, call me if you need anything" Mom said, her inner over protective parent ways coming out.

"I'll be fine, mom" I whinnied

"Bye sweetie"

With that I got out of the car and mom drove off.

I walked into the school and everybody's eyes were on me.

Was there something on my face? Keep your eyes to yourself. I thought.

I hated attention, as I walked down the hallway looking for the office. I  finally giving up after ten minutes of looking. I was officially lost in this school, not looking where I was going I bumped into a group of guys.

"Umm, excuse me but do any of you guys know where the office is?"

"hottie" "babe alert" all of the murmured.

Ignoring there stupid remarks, I waited for them to tell me where the office was.

"Yes babe, I know where the office is" One of the guys said, he had spiked hair, and green eyes, his pants low-riding all the way down to what looked like his knees and he was wearing a sweatshirt.

He wasn't bad looking but he pissed me off when he called me babe.

"Babe? Who do you think your talking too" I sassed.