Chapter 22

Justin

"I can't believe a girl is breaking up a friendship we had for so many years! But if your not gonna believe me or Kelsey, then fine I'll Leave!!"

He spat and left through the door.

I stood there, shocked, not knowing what to say.

I can't believe I just lost my best friend. I felt warm hands rub my back, turning around to see Selena.

"Don't worry baby, he will be back. He's just upset."

"I don't know. He looked really angry and he looked like he was telling the truth." I said.

"What are you trying to say Justin? Do you think I'm cheating on you?"

Selena said a little angry

"No. Of course not, I just really need to think about all of this. "

I said, not trying to make things worse then they already were.

"I can't believe you! I thought you loved me Justin! Trust is the first thing in a relationship, if you don't trust me I guess I'll just leave as well."

She cried and ran out.

I was gonna go chase after her, but I decided not to.

I think we both needed some time apart.

I sat their alone, in my room. I didn't know what to do, Kelsey and Ryan said Selena cheated on me, and Selena said she didn't.

I didn't know who to believe, my girlfriend or my friends but right now I had no one, I was all alone. I decided that I was gonna go apologize to Selena, I really hurt her. I grabbed my car keys and made my way to my car.

*

*

*

*

I can't believe I lost my two best friend and my girlfriend. I needed to talk to her, right now.

I grabbed my keys and headed over to my car

Selena

I can't believe he didn't come after me, this is all because of Kelsey. If she didn't tell Ryan then this wouldn't have happened. And now that I'm actually falling for Justin, I have feelings for him. Kelsey will ruin everything!

I had to break up what ever I had with Jake, before Justin figures out the truth.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Jacks' number.

After 2 rings, I heard him pick up.

"Hey baby, haven't heard from you in a long time."

"Jack I'm not in the mood for your shit right now. Come to my house right now, we need to talk. It's urgent!"

"Clam down will ya. I'll be there in 20 minutes."

With that; I shut me phone and waited for him.

I heard faint knocks coming from the front door so I made my way down to open it. I quickly opened it, revealing Jack.

"Come in." I said.

"What's wrong? What was so urgent?" He asked.

"I can't do this anymore, I don't like you. What ever we had is over, okay?" I said getting to the point.

"What do you mean 'what we had is over'?"

"I mean, I don't want to see you again. I don't like you, I like this other guy, he likes me back and I don't want you to ruin anything."

"Other guy?" He laughed.

"Yes another guy, you can leave Jack. I don't wanna see you again. What ever we had is over."

"Come on Selena, I know you still like me."

He moved closer.

I moved farther away from him until I hit the wall. He was standing right infront of me with a playful smirk on his face.

"Jack leave right now."

"Oh, is that how you treat your guest Selena? You didn't even ask me if I wanted a drink."

He moved closer, 'til his lips were centimeters away.

"I t-told you to leave" I stuttered.

"Maybe I don't wanna leave." he said, his lips making contact with my skin.

"J-Jack stop."

"Really, do you really want me to stop?"

We both looked into each other's eyes, this was so wrong but it felt so right.

Jakes lips touched mine and before I knew it, we started making out.

I heard the door slam open.

"SELENA?!!"

I heard an all to familiar voice yell. Knowing who it belonge to, I didn't even have to look up to know.

I was busted.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY BOOK AND VOTE