Chapter 7:

Third Pov: (Reading the letters)
Next to the bloody scene laid some letters that were grabbed by Shima he opened the cram school letter and started reading aloud as everyone heard his words they couldn't help but feel empty and guilty. Once the reading was finished they returned it to the envelope waiting for Yukio to arrive while Rin was being attented by many doctors attempting to save his life.
Yukio's POV:
I received a call from Mephisto saying to return immediately to True Cross because of a important situation which worries me what could be so serious that even a mission shall be abandoned?. As I reach the gate my worry increases as I see medical units in movement towards our dorm. I reach the dorm panicked once I go inside I am greeted by a sight I will never forget my brother is on the floor in a pool of his own blood while Bon cries desperately by his side, the medical units are trying their best to stop the bleeding I fall to my knees crying and sobbing my heart throbs painfully and I feel like I can't breathe anymore. I feel arms wrapped around me but I can't register who it is I just keep looking at my brother crying and sobbing too shocked by this "Nii-san!!" I yell repeatedly as I cry and sob. I feel arms holding me trying to stop me from reaching him while they are taking him away to the hospital not wanting to leave his side afraid to loose the only family I have left. "Nii-san!!" My yells can be heard even outside the dorms.

To be continued...