Chapter 15:

Third POV:
As cram school prepared for the mission Yukio talked with Mephisto about the mission what left Yukio confused eat there words that Mephisto used "Of I was you I would watch out you might encounter a surprise in the process of killing that demon" it seemed like an advice for Yukio. What he didn't know was that Mephisto suspected Rin's plans but of course he wouldn't interfere with his interesting humans he would watch quietly as he always did and wait if no one seemed to notice he might interfere  before his Otouto could die.

As Bon was getting ready for the mission he was thinking about Rin and how they used to be when they were still together. He felt sad about what happened but couldn't bring himself to talk to him. He noticed how Rin got away from everyone even Shima and how lifeless Rin's eyes looked his heart would ache every time he would look at the demon but he masked it with anger. He realized he couldn't go back with Rin, he thought Rin betrayed him with with Shima, but he was having his doubts about that since he was dating a girl. Thinking about it Rin has been looking very thin and sickish, he feels bad about it but doesn't know how to approach him.

As Yukio returns to the dorms he notices Rin staring off into space "Nii-San have you eaten? You are looking thin are you OK?" He says softly with a frown noticing his brother has been like this ever since Bon left him. Rin lets out a fake chuckle and smiles "I'm fine Yukio don't worry" he ruffles his brother's hair and keeps preparing for the mission as well "Oi Yukio I'm gonna take a bath I'll be right back" said Rin with his stuff in his hand as he walked towards the bathroom.

⚠ TRIGGER WARNING:⚠
As Rin entered the bathroom he locked the door, undressed filled the tub with water then took his blade with him as he sat on the tub he grabbed the blade pressed it against the skin on his thighs and carved onto his skin his frustrations 'DEMON' 'WORTHLESS' 'MONSTER' 'DIE ALREADY' after this he washed himself off bandaged his thighs then got dressed to leave for the mission.