Chapter 12:

No ones POV:
Four days later Rin was able to get out of the hospital but still needed lots of rest. With lots of convincing Mephisto allowed Bon to stay in the same room as Rin. Rin showed some progress but would also break down easily and say they were being nice to him so he could let his guard down and then hurt him all over again. Some nights Bon would wake up to Rin's sobs do to nightmares of his father's death Bon would comfort him and whisper sweet nothing's in his ear until he fell asleep.

Rin's POV:
It's been a week since I been back in the dorm again Bon has been helping me a lot I still can't believe we are together and everything confuses me sometimes, I have trouble trusting people again after all they did betray me and hurt me. Sometimes I wonder if they will betray me all over again I guess I can only trust Bon my one and only made. You see we demons are different from humans we only fall in love once if we lose our mate or we are rejected we will be heartbroken for the rest of our lives if we get to survive losing our mate, most of the demons who are rejected or lose their mates die do to being heartbroken. I have to admit I'm afraid of this what if he rejects me I mean my mating season is in one week and I'm really anxious. I just hope he lives me just as I live him.

Bon's POV:
It's been one week since I've been living with Rin and I dying regret anything that has happened between us I feel in love with him and I want to help him as much as I can. I've noticed he has been tense lately I know something is bothering him, I will invite him out for summer tonight and see if I can distract him. But first I have to go to cram school. I get my uniform on and wait for Rin as soon as he walks out I kiss his lips and hold his hand as we head to cram school. The day went by slowly and I was eager to be out of class so I could ask my Rin out on a date. The classes finally finished and I took a hold of Rin's hand and pulled him out of the classroom. "Come on babe" I said sweetly and smirked when I saw his cute blush at the name, "W-wait not so fast" said my Rin with a adorable blush. I finally stopped outside of cram school and looked at him. "Would you like to go out tonight for dinner with me?" I asked softly giving him a small smile.

Rin's POV:
I blushed then smiled at him and followed him outside holding on to his hand. What he did next surprised me he asked me out on a date to eat dinner. I smiled at him "Yes I would love to~" I said smiling. Bon looked at me and said "Good babe now kisses me love" he said huskily and leaned closer to my lips I closed the gap and kissed him lovingly. "Mm we should get back to the dorms to take a bath and get ready for dinner" said Bon with a cute blush. "Okay" I said smiling. We got back to the dorms to find that Yukio went on a mission I went to the room that both Bon and I use and got some clothes and went to the bathroom. Ever since my suicide attempt I'm not allowed to take showers alone or do much alone so as I entered the bathroom Bon trailed behind me. "I'm gonna get my clothes off" I said softly and watched Bon turn around to give me some privacy, I got my clothes off and turned on the hot water letting it fill the tub then I put soap in it and got in. "You can turn around now hun" I said softly. He turned around and smiled at me. I washed myself and relaxed on the tub while Bon sat down on the floor beside me. I finished then held my towel and covered myself blushing a little. Bon prepared a bath for himself then turned around and undressed then slipped inside the water while I got dressed in the bathroom. He finished then also got dressed. "Where are you taking me Bon" "it's a surprise my love" he said smiling. One hour later we reached a fancy Japanese restaurant. "Wow Bon" I said smiling the waitress lead us to our table and handed us the menu. I decided I would eat some sukiyaki while Bon ate another dish. We enjoyed dinner making small conversations I was happy for it.
~To be continued~