Chapter 9:

Yukios pov:

I sighed once again still waiting for my brother to wake up I can get out the image of his blood pooling around him how lifeless he looked. I'm ashamed I have been such a bad brother I never saw his pain instead I scolded him for being a demon something he isn't guilty about. I wonder whatade him take such a desperate decision. I'm so scared what if he never wakes up? What if he hates me?, he's my only family I have nothing else nothing else to live for. I just can't imagine life without him. 'I wish I could erase all of your pain Rin I love you i'm so sorry' I thought while tears streamed down my face. I wonder how are the others taking this Bon was really affected he was the one who found him my brother wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for Bon I'm glad he didn't die my life is worthless without him. I know I scold him but it is because I want the best for him I want him to become a exorcist and fulfill his dream. As my train of thoughts kept running a nurse came to me "your brother is awake you can visit him now" said a sweet voice. I immediately bolted from my sit not caring about my appearance and ran to his room I took a deep breath and walked in. Rin refused to look at me in the eyes I was sad to see how broken he looks I ran to him and hugged him sobbing and crying "Rin I thought I lost you i'm so sorry I love you brother I don't want to loose you" I said as I cried against him. I felt him stiffen under me when I first hugged him but soon relaxed and cried as well.

Rins pov:

I heard the door and refused to look at him 'i'm sure you are disgusted of me I can't even try to kill myself and succeed I wish I could have died' I heard rushed steps and prepared myself for the insults or a hit but what came surprised me. Yukio was hugging me and crying 'am I dreaming? Is this a bad joke? Is it real?' I thought as my eyes watered but what shocked me the most were his next words "Rin I thought I lost you i'm so sorry I love you brother I don't want to loose you" I let my tears fall and hugged him back I can't believe this is happening at least my brother cares about me. We stayed like that not caring about anything but the two of us repairing our bond. I felt as little piece of my heart was healing at that moment. I wish dad was still here so we could be a family again...

To be continued...

{A\N: i'm sorry for taking so long so long I have been dealing with so much things college my dad is hospitalized writers block and depression. I love u all my dear readers please vote and comment it's always good to know if anyone reads this or has anything to say to me. Well I won't bother you anymore bye my dear readers -black steel (author-chan)