Chapter 7

"Justin where are you"I yelled walking inside the house.

Still not getting an answer .I walked up the stairs .

"Justin"I called him once again until I finally found him.

"Kit kat"He started with saying my nickname.

"Yes Juju"I teased him

"I'm being serious when I gonna say this okay.

I nodded and sat down on his bed getting ready for what ever he's gonna tell me .

"Ever since we met you been my best friend"He started and I nodded not knowing what to do .

"And when ever since I met you I felt something but I didn't think you'll feel the same so I dated a couple girls "He finished .

"What are you saying"I asked him clueless

"I'm saying that you are my purpose "Justin says then starts to get in his knees.

"Justin what are you doing"I asked him assuming things in my head.

"Will you Katherine Rose Jenner be my official purpose and be my girlfriend "Justin asked me making me shed a tear .

"Yes a million times yes "I told him happily standing up and hugging him

"Good"he whispers pulling me into a kiss which lead to another thing

"I love you"Justin whispers in my ear

"Then show me"I whispered back him.

He smiled and carried me to the bedroom, he placed me gently on the bed.

"I love you so much Kat" He told me as he crawled onto the bed and ontop of me. I smiled.

"I love you too Justin more than anything in the world" I said, before he kissed me softly and full of passion

Sorry I don't write things that mature yet so I'm gonna skip it

"I love you Katherine"Justin whispers in my hair out of breath.

"I love you too Justin"I whispers in his chest

after awhile we fell asleep.