Chapter 18

I finally found the courage to talk to Justin on what might be bothering him .

KUWTK

I just don't want him to feel like he is being pressured into telling me what's upsetting him . I just want him to feel like he can trust me and be comfortable about it to .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Justin why are you so down " I asked him sitting next to him on his couch

" It's nothing " Justin tells me softly while stroking my thigh

" It's not nothing if it's making you upset so why don't you tell me " I say with sorrow trying to see what's this whole problem is about .

" You don't need to know " He yells at me .

It was like a switch just went off .

" Why are you yelling I just want to help " I scream back at him

From there it was like a screaming war .

" Because I'm not some patient where you think you can fix the problem " He shouts going upstairs .

Of course I followed him " What do you mean I treat you like a patient " I yell walking in her room and he ignored me ." What do you not trust me " I yell looking at him and he didn't answer .

Right then and there I got my answer

" You don't trust me do you " I ask him

" I do I just think you won't care about it " Justin clarified

"You think I don't care about you cause this situation is changing you " I tell him trying to cool down

Again he doesn't answer my question.

"Well I guess if you think I don't care anymore we shouldn't be dating because when people date and love each other they care for each other " I tell him sadly .

I look down and walked out the room and downstairs and get my stuff . I was waiting for him to stop me from leaving while crying.

" Please stop me , please stop me " I say to myself outside his house door

" Please stop me , please stop me " I say to myself outside his house door . But he didn't . I guess it's over between us .

Justin POV

What am I doing . I need to stop her . I heard the front door close . I ran down the stairs about to stop her but then I saw her car leave the driveway . I'm too late .Why did I have to screw up .

"Ugh" I punched the wall making a hole . I just lost her . I lost my other half . I felt tears coming down my eyes .

I lost her