Bad Enough for You (NovaHD)

This is becoming a NovaHD book, huh guys?  

One-shot requested by GeneralCatastrophe, where Aleks is more dominant and James is more shy (not in the smutty way though).  So I hope this is everything you want, darling.  :3

~~~~~~~~~~

I'll misbehave if it turns you on~

It was, so far, a normal day for James Wilson, Junior in high school.  He had gotten the normal amount of homework from all his classes, with a report due tomorrow on the Nature of the Cold War, 20 calculus problems, and some review problems for the Physics test next week.  Yes, James might have been a bit of a nerd.  But he was okay with it; he had his friends to keep him company, and he wasn't always alone, staring at his shoes.   

I need to find a hobby or something. Oh shit, there he is again...

The beautiful man that had caught James's attention was the 5'9, tattooed and pierced god that was Aleksandr Marchant.  He seemed to be walking in slow motion, allowing James to look over his v-neck shirt that showed off his chest tattoos, his lip ring, the swirl of colors on his right right forearm.  Damn, James was head over heels for this boy.  When he walked, the white shirt pressed up against his abdomen in just the right way so James could see his slightly defined abs and v-line leading down...

James, James, you're staring!  He sees you staring, turn around! 

He fumbled with the books in his hands before finally succeeding in turning himself around and opening his locker, heart beating at 20 miles an hour and breathing ragged.  He couldn't believe he had just eye-raped the school's hottest senior for the 3rd time that week.  James was starting to think he had a serious problem with fantasizing. 

C'mon, its not like it'll ever happen.  You're a nerd and he's...well...he's Aleks.  Just get over it already.

James sighed quietly to himself, his breathing finally evened out and back to normal.  He felt his heart sink a little more at the words he told himself almost every day.  He didn't know how much longer he could take waiting for something that would never come.  So once he finished stacking his books and closing his locker, James realized that he may not have to wait much longer. 

On the other side of the locker door stood the bad boy himself, Aleksandr. 

James jumped slightly, a little surprised by his sudden appearance.  Aleks flashed him a small grin that was both devilish and adorable at the same time, and that almost made James's knees turn to jelly.  Almost.  

"H-Hi there..."  James internally cursed himself for stuttering and tried not to let the cringe show on his face.  Aleks only smiled again.  

"Ummm...okay. Bye..."  James's voice trailed off and he felt his face heat up, so he turned around and started to walk down the hallway.  Aleks's deep voice sent a shiver through his body. 

"Wait, I wasn't done with you, James." 

God, he purrs like a fucking cat...

James found himself turning around, only to be met with Aleks once more, chests almost touching.  He backed up on instinct, and Aleks pursued until they were against the row of lockers on the wall.  The hallway was deserted, so no one was there to see Aleks rest one hand on the lockers on either side of James's head.  All James could do was gulp nervously; his fantasies were finally becoming reality.  

"Y'know, you're pretty cute."  James involuntarily let out a squeak, and his hands flew up to cover his mouth.  His cheeks turned a deep shade of pink and his eyes turned down to stare at Aleks's black converse.  But suddenly, he felt a pressure tugging his chin upwards that he discovered was Aleks's fingers.  James could die right now and be happy.  

The dark chuckle that Aleks let out at James's reaction was enough to make James semi-turned on.  "Revision: you're very cute.  And I think you should go out with me tomorrow night.  Sound good?"  

James almost forgot to nod, blushing even darker and the red now spreading to the tips of his ears.  Aleks's smirk had never faded.  "You wanna give me your number?"  

James felt a sharpie being placed into his hands, and Aleks offered his left forearm for James to write on.  He relished the feeling of the Russian's smooth, pale skin beneath his fingers as he clutched at it to keep himself steady as he scribbled his number down.  Once he finished, Aleks took back the marker and leaned in to give James a kiss on the cheek.  

"See you tomorrow, cutie."  The whisper was so low due to the closeness of Aleks's mouth to James's ear.  He could feel the breath ghosting over it, making him shudder again.  

Aleks pulled back with an even wider smirk, walking down the hall with a small wave and slightly swaying hips.  Let's just say James was bewildered, confused, and most of all, very excited.  

~~~~~~~~~~

So yes.  Here you go.  Pardon the awkward, I hope this is alright. 

-Abbi <3