When You Play With Fire... (DexHD)

OK I TOLD LilithandMargo THAT I'D MAKE MY FIRST EVER DEX SHIP BE VERY HOT SO THIS WILL BE VERY HOT (literally).  SO ENJOY YOUR REQUEST DEAR. 

Warning: smut ahead, if you don't like it, don't read it.  

Dex: fire elemental

Aleks: earth elemental

~~~~~~~~~~

Aleks was already halfway to heaven before Dex even started to undress him.  He loved when his boyfriend would get so turned on and worked up that his fire powers started to kick in. 

"Dex..."  Aleks managed to gasp out between the gasps he kept letting slip everytime Dex would smooth his tongue over a mark he left on the Russian's neck.  The British man only smirked and continued his assault on the pale skin, and Aleks tilted his head up to allow him more access.  He could feel Dex's warmer-than-normal lips slightly searing the skin.  

As his kisses left Aleks more and more turned on, Dex started to slip his hands under the younger's t-shirt, pushing it up all the way to his neck.  Aleks immediately got the point and raised his arms off the bed, allowing Dex to trail his fingers over his arms after the shirt was removed.  He heard a slight hissing noise, and glanced at Aleks's arms, seeing the sparks from his fingers burning into Aleks's skin. 

His eyes widened as he drew his hands away.  "Fuck, Aleks, babe.  I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was getting so worked up again, I-" 

Aleks had shushed him with his own mouth, pushing his tongue into the other's mouth so that he had no choice but to forget his words and fight for his dominance back.  He easily won, of course, Aleks loving the feeling of being controlled more than controlling the sexual deviant that was Dexter Manning.  

Aleks let out a whimper when they broke for air, tugging at the hem of Dex's shirt and looking up at him with big, brown eyes.  

"Fuck, babe, don't look at me like that."  Dex pulled off his shirt with one hand before hovering over Aleks again, hands on his boxer-clad hips.  He leaned down so that his lips brushed the shell of Aleks's ear.  "You know what that look does to me..."  

Feeling Aleks shiver underneath him made Dex absolutely lose it, so he kissed the man beneath him with more passion and more fire than before.  One hand left his hip to entangle itself with one of Aleks's hands that was above his head, their clashing emotions making sparks fly from Dex's fingers.  Little did they know, Aleks's powers were also making an appearance.  

They had to separate for air again, Aleks panting fast while Dex continued to litter kisses along Aleks's torso and stomach, stopping to pull his boxers down with his teeth.  Aleks threw his head back and muttered "fuck" as he felt the Brit's lips burn slightly into the skin just above his throbbing dick.  He groaned while Dex teased the head with his tongue, licking it and using his hand to rub the bottom half.  But the feeling of warmth engulfing his cock ended too soon, and Aleks whimpered while looking up to see Dex struggling with his belt because of his need to be buried deep in Aleks at that moment.  

Aleks let out a small chuckle and crawled over to Dex, pushing him back and undoing his belt before helping him slip out of his jeans and underwear.  He straddled the older's hips with his own, his ass teasingly pressed up against Dex's rock-solid dick.  

He felt the fire in Dex's touch as his hands made his way to his hips, pushing them back and forth slowly to make Aleks start to rock.  "Have I ever told you how sexy you look when you're riding me?" 

Aleks just smirked and leaned forward to place a chaste kiss to Dex's cheek.  "I'm not riding you yet." 

It was Dex's turn to smirk as he suddenly rammed himself up into Aleks, almost hitting his prostate on the first try.  The pleasure greatly overtook the pain as Aleks let out a quiet moan, placing his hands on Dex's chest as a signal for him to wait.  Soon enough, Aleks started to rock his hips again, making Dex let out a low moan that only encouraged him to go faster.  

Aleks started to bounce up and down while Dex thrusted up to meet his hips, trying to find the one spot that would make Aleks scream his name.  He kept angling his dick with every thrust, eventually hitting it square-on and pounding into it over and over again.  

"Dex! Shit, Dex, babe, right there, please..."

Both were letting out obscene moans by now, the Russian and the Brit both close to their limits.  Without warning, Dex came inside of Aleks but continued to thrust to ride out his high, pulling Aleks down so that he could bite and suck at his neck.  That drove Aleks over the edge too, and he came all over their chests and stomachs.  Dex started to slow, eventually coming to a stop and pulling himself out of Aleks.  That had been their second time that day (mostly because Aleks needed help with his morning wood before he left for work earlier).  So Aleks was almost completely spent, making Dex smirk as he stood up from the bed, planning to carry Aleks into the shower so that they could clean up together.  

But when he stood, he didn't feel carpet on his bare feet.  He felt something soft and slightly squishy, glancing down to see that grass had grown all over the floor while they were having fun.  Tiny blue flowers started to bloom before Dex's eyes as Aleks experienced the residual emotions from his finish. 

Dex laughed out loud, making Aleks sit up and eye him confusedly.  "Looks like your powers left their mark on my apartment."  

Aleks got up to join Dex and enjoyed the feeling of the soft grass between his toes as they both walked to the bathroom.  "Well your powers didn't fail to leave their mark on me, either."

Aleks motioned to his neck and stomach that were littered with hickeys, but among those were burn marks in the shape of Dex's lips and bright red handprints where Dex had gripped his hips.  The sight made Dex laugh again and kiss Aleks on the cheek while Aleks just smiled, shook his head playfully, and muttered, "Fucking asshole" under his breath.  

The earth elemental had really learned what it meant to play with fire: you get burned.

~~~~~~~~~~

LilithandMargo, I hope you loved it, darling!  It was super fun to write. ;3

I'll see you all in hell.  Look for me at the front of the room, I'll be sitting on the throne. 

-Abbi <4