Vanilla

"Vanilla sex is the most tortures thing I've ever experienced"

By lazanalirry on Tumblr

Warnings: Language, Sexual Content, Hinted BDSM Relationship

Liam's sweaty skin pounded against mine as I had my legs and arms wrapped around him. For every thrust he managed to hit that sweet spot inside me and it was driving me insane. He was taking his time and he was refusing to speed up just because I wanted (needed!) him too. Groaning as Liam started working on yet another hickey, I opened my eyes to look at him as he pulled away.

"Liam, please. I need to come" I begged and started sneaking an arm down towards my aching dick. Liam shook his head and grabbed my arm and brought it over my head.

"Not yet" He whispered sweetly and pressed a kiss to my forehead. Taking a shaky breath, my toes curled up as he drove in deep and hit my spot hard.

"Oh god" I whispered and threw my head back.

"Liam" I whined and looked pleadingly at him. Why did he have to so bloody gentle all of the sudden?! It was quite possible my Liam had been replaced by another much more vanilla version of Liam.

"Yes Harry?" Liam replied and continued placing kisses down my neck to my chest.

My words disappeared as Liam flicked his tongue over my nipple before capturing it in his mouth and giving it a good tug with his teeth. Moving his mouth over to the other side he gave my other nipple the same treatment before he kissed me on the mouth.

Clawing at his back, I arched up as he started speeding up slightly. Liam moaned as he thrust in deeply and held still. Whimpering as he rode out his orgasm I wondered what the hell he was playing at when he started pulling out.

"Oh don't look so worried Harry" Liam said and winked at me as he started moving down on the bed.

"Oh shit" I swore as he engulfed my cock and took it all in. Throwing my head back, I clutched at the bed sheets as Liam sucked me off. Pushing my hips up, I whimpered.

"Fuck, Liam, I'm gonna" I mumbled as the feeling of Liam's mouth around my cock, and all the teasing he'd done to me earlier became too much and I finally came. My eyes rolled back as I moaned loudly and shot inside Liam. Panting, I stared up at the ceiling as Liam let my cock slip out of his mouth. He crawled up on the bed and laid down next to me. Staring at him shocked, I tried to speak but it seemed my brain had melted.

Liam only smiled and chuckled at me as he wrapped his arms around me and dragged me up to him. My whole body felt like it had been sedated. My arms and legs felt like they weight a tonne.

"I think people has got it wrong. Vanilla sex is the most tortures thing I've ever experienced" I said simply and exhausted before slowly falling asleep.