#GetBetterSoonLi

Liam's sick.

I remember reading this a while ago, but I don't know where...

By onedirectionismylifeforever on Tumblr

"Li, just admit it!" I pleaded again for what felt like the 20th time today. "Let me take you home and look after you babe" No answer still. It was starting to get annoying now. We had already done 2 interviews and he had only spoken when the questions were direct at him and he hadn't spoken to us on any of the journeys even when Louis had the music blasting out and singing purposely and annoyingly out of tune. I asked Louis to tell Paul (our driver) to look for somewhere to pull over as Liam didn't look to good.

And for the first time that day, he looked at me. I just wanted to hug him and take away his pain. His skin had a greenish hint to its unusually paleness, and his eyes had dark circles around which made him look like he hadn't slept in days and they were full of sadness and pain. "H- Harry?" he croaked, sounding so different to our usual Liam we all knew and loved. I took his hand in my and tried to warm it up. We were in Florida so none of us had jumpers, but he needed one, he was freezing! I asked Zayn and Louis to pop to the closest shop to get some medicine and so more water.

I hated being the one in charge but he looked so small. Zayn and Louis jumped out of the car dragging Niall with them and slamming the door behind them, making Liam whimper in pain and cover his head.

"Li? Tell me what I can do? Because not being mean, you look a mess!" ignoring my comment about his look he strangely answered "a hug would be nice?" he sounded like a 5 year old child after they had a nightmare. I quickly unclipped my belt and sat next to him, pulling him on to my lap.

"Do you wanna go back? I don't mind"

"No, its fine *cough* there's only *cough* 1 more *cough* interview"

"The boys can do it without us." he just shook his head and shivered into me. Suddenly, he rushed off my lap, unclipped and flung open the door to the nearest bush, where he threw up all his uneaten food. I hurried to his side and crouched beside him brushing his hair off his face and rubbing soothing circles on his back. Thank goodness we weren't spotted by fans. After he had finished, he collapsed on the floor, exhausted. I sat on the floor beside him knowing I couldn't pick him up alone and hushed him as he cried in pain, asking to go home to sleep. I told him that I would take him home straight away when the boys got back. We sat there for what felt like hours but realistically only about 15 minutes. He looked so weak and Liam was always the strong one.

Louis, Zayn and Niall rushed over to us as soon as they saw us on the floor. Liam, by then, was restlessly sleeping on my lap. I briefly filled them in on what was going to happen. I explained that I was going to take him back to the hotel in the car to let him rest and they were to call a cab and go to the interview and just explain that Liam wasn't well. They agreed. Gently Louis and Zayn carried Liam to the car whilst me and Niall sorted out the tablets that Liam could have. I hugged the boys and then we were off.

*1hour Later*

We finally arrived back and there wasn't to many fans out the front, but I still didn't want them to see Liam like he was, so we took the back entrance. I flung Liam's arm over my shoulder to try and support him, but by the time we got inside I was knackered. I was sharing a room with Louis but I figured him could move for a few days. I sat the ill-looking Liam on my bed and I started to take his shoes and shorts off to put on some warm trackies on and a warm hoodie. I tucked him into my bed after I got him to swallow the tablets even though he cried in pain whilst swallowing. I sent the boys a text and listened to there radio interview. The first one without us all there. But he couldn't have stayed. Whilst he was sleeping, I decided to check Twitter and to say where me and Liam where. The boys had already tweeted about it.

@zaynmalik: my man @real_liam_payne is ill and Dr @Harry_Styles is looking after him :) x #GetBetterSoonLi

@Louis_Tomlinson: Liam is ill today so Harry is looking after him. Lets trend #GetBetterSoonLi to show we care.xx

@NiallOfficial: #GetBetterSoonLi , we love you buddie, Thanks @Harry_Styles for looking after him x

I checked the trends and sure enough it was trending worldwide. I smiled to myself. We do have the best fans. I tweeted to let them know what was going on.

@Harry_Styles: Just put Li to bed, sorry we cant be at the interview. Love you all #GetBetterSoonLi xx

He started to wake up so I logged off and went over. I stood by his bedside whilst I ran my hand through his hair because I knew he like it. He smiled slightly.

"Harry?"

"Yes Li"

"w-will you do something for me?"

"anything babe"

"lay with me" and I did, and as I wrapped my arms around his weak frame, he snuggled into my chest and that's were we stayed for the next few hours.