Sans and Papyrus's house ~Chapter 3~

You can't hide from us forever Y/N! We're your demons and you know it! You created us to destroy and that's what we are here to do. Now, where shall we begin? With you skeleton friend and his brother?! Or that so-called 'friend' of yours? Why do you trust creatures so easily? You have no idea what they're capable of. Think this over Y/N, come back to us when you're ready.

My eyes opened as I woke up from that dream. I was on a comfy couch and in cold sweat. I looked at my surroundings. I saw a TV and a small flight of stairs. O\N (Oc name) has never been in my dreams before she doesn't even have an official story shes just an idea..and it has to be my most evil one yet. I rubbed my temples. Its just a dream think nothing of it. I took off the blanket that was on me and stood up. I walked to what I saw was a kitchen. I opened the fridge and only saw only...spaghetti? I closed the door and turned around and almost jumped 10 feet in the air. Sans was leaning against the door frame.

"Hey kiddo" he simply said. My tail was straight up and I held where my heart was.

"Jesus! Uh.um..s-."

"Sans"

"Sans! You scared me!" I was embarrassed at forgetting his name. He had that same grin that never left his face, he even talked like that with his mouth never moving. To be honest, its kind of creepy.

"Why are you up so early? Its 6 am in the morning" he questioned

"I'm asking the same question" I said.

"Well, I heard you were up, you?"

"Dream same old, same old," I told him walking to sit on the couch. "By the way, why am I here?" Sans scratched his skull.

"Well we were at grillbys and you somehow influenced me and Mettaton to stop fighting and you fainted..."

EARLIER

Sans POV

Oh god, she fainted.

"Y/N!" I yelled and outstretched my arm and barely caught her with my magic. The blue surrounded her body holding her like a rag doll. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I picked her up and put her in my arms. Then I was out of there. I teleported to the house. I quickly but calmly put her on the couch. Pap saw me and then the girl. 

"SANS DO YOU HAVE A NEW FRI-"

"Shh!" I shushed "she fainted" I simply said. Paps nodded and said quietly "I'm going to Undynes place OK?" I nodded. I watched her for awhile and even messed with her cat ears and tail. It was dark soon and I was sleepy. I went to my room and locked it and plopped myself on my bed. I was soon asleep. -small time skip- I awoke to someone talking downstairs. I walked out of my room and saw Y/N.sitting up and heard what she was saying.

" O\N has never been in my dreams before she doesn't even have an official story she's just an idea..and it has to be my most evil one yet" someone's not a very good whisperer. And who was this O\N person? I shrugged and watched her for a bit until she walked to the kitchen and i followed without making a sound, like the siderler I was. She looked in the fridge then closed it and then she turned around seeing me and jumping. Heh scaredy cat, get it?

-Present-

Y/NPOV

"Oh" I said. It was 7 am right now and in 2 hours I have work. I sighed putting down the golden flower tea Sans made for me. It seemed like a lot of shit was happening to me. I heard a door open my cat ears turning to the direction it came from. I looked towards the flight of stairs seeing a tall skinny skeleton.

"GOOD MORNING HUMAN! I SEE YOU DOING WELL WOULD YOU LIKE SOME OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS'S SPAGHETTI?" He was extremely loud. My ears hurt now, thanks bro.

"I'm sorry Papyrus." I turned to see Sans and he nodded "but I'm about to leave to my house bye" I walked to the door and waving to both Sans and Papyrus.

"See ya kid"

"Peace out" I said and Papyrus looked disappointed but he still waved bye.

"Her names Y/N" Sans told Papyrus as I closed the door.

A\N
Hi! So I kinda made the Oc of yours dark dang, and please tell me if I make mistakes I'm sorry im, not a good writer. Well until next time! See you

Next illusion!