Determined To See This Through ~Chapter 22~

Asriel blocks the way!

❤You struggle to escape but you cant move.

"Hehe..Behold! My true power!"

comet like bullets start flying towards you as you successfully evade them. One of them hits you, knocking your HP down to 0. Your F\C heart breaks...Then goes back together.

"I can feel it, Every time you die you slip away from this world more and more. Everytime you die your friends forget you a little more. Your life will end here, In a world where no one remembers you.."

The same attack is thrown your way, but this time you dont get hit by any.

The whole world is ending

You struggle

You cant move

"still your hanging on..? That's fine. In a few moments, YOU'LL forget everything too. That attitude will serve you well in next life!"

Asriel attacks again. You get hit several times, the pain making your vision go black every time you get hit. Again, Your heart breaks,then goes back together.

You struggle again.

"Still..? Come on show me what good your (Whatever elememt you have) is now!"

Asriel attacks again.

You struggle again.

You cant move your body.

Nothing happened.

You struggled.

Nothing happened...

You tried to reach your SAVE file.

Nothing happened.

Your tried again to reach your save file.

Nothing happened.

Seems like Saving the world is impossible.

But maybe...

You can SAVE something else.

You look at your buttons in front of you.

FIGHT SAVE ITEM MERCY

You cautiously choose the SAVE button wondering what it would do.

Undyne Alphys

Papyrus Sans

Toriel Asgore

You quickly choose one not even caring who you chose but caring if you can save them. You reached out to Asriel's soul and called out to your friends. They have to be in there somewhere. Within Asriel's soul, Something's resonating! Then Toriel and Asgore appeared, their faces blocked by white stuff. You pressed act and chose to hug her.

"I'm going to see you again"

Suddenly they attack apologizing for doing so. You easily evaded the attack. Your refuse to fight them and they attacked again, and you evaded again. You tell then you prefer butterscotch over cinnamon. The attack again and you evade again. You tell them that you wouldn't hurt them.

Suddenly the memories come flooding back!

"Your fate is up to you now!"